Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koumas are you taking the P8ss!

Quality player before he got relegated and wanted to leave and was told he couldn't he hasn't been the same since! Soui almost signed him back before he joined WBA wish he had, would have saved us the barry ferguson saga!

Guest Kamy100
I would imagine Rovers are trying to rush this through now. Am I correct in saying that if a bid is accepted before midnight we are still allowed to continue any transfer dealings?

Nope. Player has to be registered with the relevant FA by midnight. So we would have have a bid accepted, agree terms and pass any medical. I think that Rovers would have known this afternoon that Ferguson was going to hopefully they have been working on getting in a player whilist also negotiating the transfer with Rangers. Not hopeful but you never know......

Rovers to win the FA Cup...and then draw Rangers in the UEFA Cup, where Bazza will miss a penalty, and Savage will score the winner, at which point all of the players will lift up Dickov and swing him like a little baby while pointing in Ferguson's direction. Dickov will fall asleep and have to be substituted, but that won't ruin what will have been an excellent night.

Its pathetic if Rovers are held shotgun over the fee and recieve something lower than what they wanted.

I agree, I would sooner pull a Souness and have fergusson rot in the reserves then be tricked by into selling him for less.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.