Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Convicts Return

Timmy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pieterson (sp ?) wasn't out earlier.

Ponting questioning the umpire, getting rattled mate ?

337100[/snapback]

Ponting has actually done it throughout the series so far.

A draw is the best Australia can hope for given no team has scored so many runs in the 4th innings at Egdbaston(to win a Test)

Of course it will no doubt rain for 2 days.

England all out.

Hopefully Flintcroft's arm injury is only trivial.

Puzzled why he didn't just keep milking them for the one every over. It tires out the bowlers for Thursday (as apparently they've only got Warne and Lee wink.gif ) and well reduces the amount of time they have to bat - it's all going to count. Jones was looking solid enough in defence so that shot was unnecessary.

Still can't really complain when he was tonking Lee out the ground all afternoon can I thumbs-up.gif Now we've just got to hope Harmy and Jones have a blinder rover.gif

Would have liked a few more naturally but it will take a record to win so if they do that then you have to hold your hands up really. The decisions do even themselves out but Bell was the unlucky one for me, looked set and needed runs so a shame that one. Nice to see Warne applauding Freddie at the end, I think it shows the mutual respect there is between these two teams.

Ponting has actually done it throughout the series so far.

A draw is the best Australia can hope for given no team has scored so many runs in the 4th innings at Egdbaston(to win a Test)

Of course it will no doubt rain for 2 days.

England all out.

Hopefully Flintcroft's arm injury is only trivial.

337107[/snapback]

You can get 200/1 for draw if you're a betting man smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.