SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Convicts Return

Timmy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmy.gifsad.gif ok, who's handy work was it to leave a cricket ball under McGrath's foot. Is sabotage the only way England feel they can win? What next, the coin hitting Ponting's eye at the toss (ok, already done, I know) tongue.gif

Does anyone know where I can see some highlight video clips? Obviously it is too early to see some of the shots from this Test, but I desperately want to see Martin's catch in the first test.

Living in Taiwan = little chance of seeing cricket clips

The imponderable is England's fielding. The Aussie batsmen have an issue tomorrow- either treat this like a proper test match and ground out the runs for few wickets down or take up the gungho ODI challenge England has set them.

All test match logic should tell them to look to ground out 650 over two and a half days but their pride has probably been bent out of shape by the smearing they took today.

So irrespective of what they should be doing, I expect the Aussie batsmen will be out there throwing the willow around and if the chances stick, follow-on will be up for discussion on TMS by lunch time/early afternoon.

However, another pityable England performance in the field and the Australians will be within a whisker of England's total with five or six wickets in hand by close of play tomorrow.

The first two or three catch/run out opportunities tomorrow could well prove decisive not only for this match but in the series. The chances will be offered, of that I'm pretty certain.

Of course, it's probably going to rain all day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.