BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Convicts Return

Timmy

The man who has turned around the fortunes of the England team over the past five years is Duncan Fletcher. Marsh's contract is ending soon and many are glad to see the back of him.

The umpiring in the series has been very good. A few decisions have gone England's way but that makes a very rare change.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man who has turned around the fortunes of the England team over the past five years is Duncan Fletcher.  Marsh's contract is ending soon and many are glad to see the back of him.

345510[/snapback]

So Marsh's coaching academy hasn't accomplished a thing then?!? blink.giflaugh.gif

Didn't Lillee hand pick Jones and Harmison years ago as well??

I thought Marsh's contract had ended.

Either way, he's highly thought of in cricketing circles as he's just been appointed to a position coaching international umpires and coaches.

pg, let's get rid of the Billy Bowdens who only umpire for their own quirky reasons.

I have to admit that there is a lot of pressure on them, showing replays, slow mo's etc. but some of the gaffs in this series have been woeful.

I'm going on Sunday, so I hope we haven't skittled the OAC's out by then. I'd like to see us lift the ashes and then put them back in the case in the MCC, where of course they belong, and indeed, never leave.

Key toss to win.

345517[/snapback]

Funnily enough, the "Ashes" ( the real thing) will be down under later this year

I didn't say Marsh hadn't achieved anything...

345523[/snapback]

Crikey you must be saying that through gritted teeth eh Jim? tongue.gif

I'm off home now...looking forward to another six hours on the couch! laugh.gif

Nice one AS, I always think of England being "up there".

Seriously, the ashes will be travelling down here shortly.

Have to laugh at the Lillie is a boor jibe. He's the first person any, yes any, team turns to when a fast bowler has a problem with technique.

Have to laugh at the Lillie is a boor jibe. He's the first person any, yes any, team turns to when a fast bowler has a problem with technique.

345532[/snapback]

No he isn't. The Pott Shrigley XI were struggling with our demon strike bowler, wispering Bob, who just couldn't find his rhythm. We did not, I repeat, did NOT contact Dennis Lillee to remedy the issue.

We found that a combination of threats and beer were far more effective. smile.gif

Edited by Cheshireblue

What does Australia have to do to get a decision from Bowden?

Trescothick was gone lbw, that ball was smashing middle and leg

Once again England would have been 7 - 1 and under pressure with the new ball, now they are 70 - 0

F***ing joke

Once again England would have been 7 - 1 and under pressure with the new ball, now they are 70 - 0

F***ing joke

345555[/snapback]

Face it mate, that little urn of dust is on it's way back to Blighty!

rolleyes.gif

F***ing joke

345555[/snapback]

Sounds like a whinge to me. ohmy.gif

Now we are getting there mate, away with the fair play, good shot, nice effort comments and into what is really ticking over in those brit minds of yours

Anything to beat these aussie convict rock crushing arrogant wanna be englishmen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.