BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Do You Approve Of The New Manager?

den

Paul Ince.  

580 members have voted

1. 1. Your views on the Paul Ince appointment?

• Devastated
    • Completely underwhelmed
    • Not sure, but initial feeling is disappointment
    • Prepared to wait and see
    • Might be good
    • Should work out OK
    • Very optimistic
    • Top man

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your third post on three different discussions in as many minutes - ALL negative! Wrong side of the bed? :-)

I think most thinking people would struggle to post anything positive after the events of the past two months gbax. :( Andy Cole hopes that Ince will be successful simply cos he is black ffs! That must make such good reading and offer sooooo much comfort to any BRFC supporters concerned about the clubs future at this moment in time! :angry:

I think most thinking people would struggle to post anything positive after the events of the past two months gbax. :( Andy Cole hopes that Ince will be successful simply cos he is black ffs! That must make such good reading and offer sooooo much comfort to any BRFC supporters concerned about the clubs future at this moment in time! :angry:

You've made 63 posts on this thread - nearly twice as many as anyone else. All of them have made the same point. We get it.

I'm not exactly overjoyed about the appointment of Ince, nor the events that happened since he was appointed, but I am prepared to give him time and see how the team performs before I write him off. Why don't you just do the same and then, if it all goes t1ts up, you can come back and tell us how right you were all along. Until then, give it a rest for Christ's sake.

You've made 63 posts on this thread - nearly twice as many as anyone else. All of them have made the same point. We get it.

I'm not exactly overjoyed about the appointment of Ince, nor the events that happened since he was appointed, but I am prepared to give him time and see how the team performs before I write him off. Why don't you just do the same and then, if it all goes t1ts up, you can come back and tell us how right you were all along. Until then, give it rest for Christ's sake.

I agree.

We are almost all on the same boat in terms of feeling.

Not too chuffed about anything since Hughes has left, other than signing the Pineapple...However, I am waiting to be proven wrong...

Andy Cole hopes that Ince will be successful simply cos he is black ffs! That must make such good reading and offer sooooo much comfort to any BRFC supporters concerned about the clubs future at this moment in time! :angry:

The average supporter will hardly be concerned with Andy Cole's opinions .

We have Ince ; best just hope for the best until we at least have some results to analyse .

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that the Blackburn public is going to show how underwhelmed they are by Paul Ince so far in the gate tomorrow.

After seeing Nicko's thread I will not be going to the match tomorrow. If all this is true we must get rid of Ince immediately and get back on track before he gets in all his mates and totally ruins the club. I really hope that Nicko has it wrong.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that the Blackburn public is going to show how underwhelmed they are by Paul Ince so far in the gate tomorrow.

That's rich coming from someone who hasn't attended a game at Ewood in years. There's nothing stopping you coming over once or twice a season.

i was happy to wait and see what ince does, but having reviewed the latest news, annan going to arsenal when we had him in our hands, i dont hear of any other teams after andrews.

the lack of spending and safey first tactic, aint the point of employing an manager is to trust his judgement on players.

i an very worried at the moment as atm with the current signing we are weaker than last season.

friedel -> Robinson.

Simpson moves emerton to MidField (emerton replaces bentley)

Villanueva looks good on paper. will he play today?

it seam we do not want to sign anyone this season. but had to with freidel leaving, i know bentley and friedel where out of inces control, but theres no sign of the club makaing any quality signings. if benni leaves whos beanch warmer will we get loan?

arghhhh come on do something

What odds that the public will show JW and the Board what they currently think, and also who is to blame for the current SHAMBLES, is it the board or Ince?

Attendance will be low. No doubts there.

My gut feeling is that Williams was 'conned' by Ince's enthusiasm and will to win in the interview process. JW for the first time in my eyes has made a mistake.

I'm really feeling bad about this season.

i know bentley and friedel where out of inces control,

Do you mean Ince's control or Williams? Rem both were under long contracts and the old RFW has shown what can happen if you actually TRY to keep players who are under contract.

Do you mean Ince's control or Williams? Rem both were under long contracts and the old RFW has shown what can happen if you actually TRY to keep players who are under contract.

this is an ince thread.so im talking about ince

Friedel: 2x his money. i think robinson will be better value for money, in 3 years robinson will be a better GK than Friedel. so we will get a standard level of goalkeeping for 5 years. insead of superman for 1 more year, but you can say there was no one else to replace him with.

bentley: bentley was just being an ass with us, that sky sports drunk interview was a joke, but let face it, he was prob our best player and has not been replaced when we have the budget to.

we replaced Bellamy ->McCarthy -> Cruz

its up to ince to replace bentley its his job, did he wach euro2008?

im ok with ince being given the job, not my first choose but he need to do something which he is responsible for, signing a player atm we will be relying on villanueva in a 5-5-1 and hes not even our player.

Come on don't you think they did Bentley was screaming for a move, for months. We have no European football, spurs do. Comparing Ronaldo's transfer saga with Bentleys is ridiculous, Ronaldo plays for one of the biggest teams in the world Champions league winners, Premiership champions and was wanted by a club of similar stature, albeit not as successful in Europe. IMHO Real Madrid is a step down from United at this current moment in time.

Bentley wanted to play in Europe, we did not have that, they did they get 40K + each week we're lucky to get 20K + for some games. Although we may match them on the pitch, in club terms they are bigger. Also Bentley, at training was throwing his toys outta the pram, he made it so he had to be sold, if we had kept him it would have destroyed the dressing room. You'll notice that after Ronaldo meet Fergie he got his tongue dirty. Of course we tried to keep him we offered him 50K a week, no other player gets that at Rovers.

Nothing the club does will seemly ever please you, I suggest you get a stick and go and try to catch the moon with it!

Nothing the club does will seemly ever please you, I suggest you get a stick and go and try to catch the moon with it!

I think Gord's biggest issue is the appointment of Ince. The above statement seems to be suggesting that Ince was the best we could do. I think we all know that is not the case.

I think Gord's biggest issue is the appointment of Ince. The above statement seems to be suggesting that Ince was the best we could do. I think we all know that is not the case.

He wasn't mine either, two days after Hughes left I put money on the Dane. We are not privy to what is said within the inner sanctum at Rovers and never will be. We do not know his demands and so on, we have but small pieces of a much larger picture.

I also felt that we could have gotten a manager with a higher profile, but we didn't, I've gotten my head round it all and am now sitting back waiting to see what happens.

You have to get past this whole we could have done better point, we cannot undo what has happened, your living in the past. Williams felt Ince was the best choice, given the two options. He may well be proved wrong, he may just a likely be proved right.

The point I was making was that you seemed to be suggesting that Rovers had done everything right and yet still some people weren't satisfied. The facts are that couldn't be much further from the truth.

Everyone I speak to seems to think we are in for a really tough season. Lot of Ince bashing as well (I have been trying to defend him but its difficult).

Lets hope Ince keeps up his habit of proving people wrong.

Archived