BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dopper - Yeah get him to send me an add friend request and then I can add him and easily send him the invite.

Kamy – Kingmullsy was, maybe I missed him off the list – il check what team later.

Iv also got the problem with DNF of about 13% when again I don’t quit!

Last night I wasn’t playing bad – Although I was picking up a lot of Red cards in my games. Im also hitting the woodwork a lot, especially from free kicks!

Last night I wasn’t playing bad – Although I was picking up a lot of Red cards in my games. Im also hitting the woodwork a lot, especially from free kicks!

Thats what you get when I am through on goal and you chop me down :P I think it would be to hard to do but what would be good is if you had a player sent off then he would be banned for the next match in your own league - as I say though it would be too complicated to pull off that one.

Another thing I find annoying is the amount of times you get tackled by your own player of the ref cuts out a pass.

I still think i got lucky, i really think you deserved a draw in the first game. The two headers were identical and thats what killed the game. You had chances to win the game. I'd love to play you again, we've played all our league games though. You play the game the way its meant to be played, a lot of people i've played online seem to just act like pricks as soon as they go a goal down and start making crap tackles when through on goal on purpose and get a man sent off. I played a guy the other night who i was beating 2-0 after about twenty mins, he proceeded to try his hardest to injury my players and get his men sent off. He ended the game with 8 men, knowing if he got another sent off, i'd get the default win and it wouldn't affect his rating.

I'm loving this league at the moment, everyone is playing honest football it seems unlike a lot of people i play in Ranked matches.

We do need some of the people who aren't playing as much to get some games played though if possible with their time constraints, it seems its me, Cocker, T4E, Hughesy and Egg that are playing a lot of games without some of the others at the bottom. We are going to run out of games to play soon lol

If anyone wants a game this afternoon, i'll be online between 1 and 5, got basketball training after that so i doubt i'll be online again till about 9ish.

Yeah some of them havent played at all - iv already emailed them all once saying to sort it out.

Best to just keep trying at the minute to invite them to games (maybe best to email them 1st). I know one of the players is away at the moment (stoke) so il let him off for now. Dwagzy, ShaneyEv, KingMullsy, conormont are usually online most nights so best trying to get them more involved as they havent played many yet.

Agree with the banning players - iv always thought that would be a good thing to add in. There should also be little functions like best rated players & goalscoring charts in each league.

It's set to 3 games against each opponent, so by the end everyone should have played 57 games (if we fill the league up).

ADB, we need to get a game or two sorted out!

EDIT: Infact that goes for everyone, I am anxious to get this league done and dusted so we can start a new one and I can nab Arsenal before Hughesy does ;)

Yeah, i'm up for a game after 9 T4E, i'm still unhappy we didn't get it on the other night like planned lol :P

Banning of players would be great, hopefully it might be a feature of next years game, i'm sure EA will be willing to listen to a few suggestions as small as that.

EDIT: Infact that goes for everyone, I am anxious to get this league done and dusted so we can start a new one and I can nab Arsenal before Hughesy does ;)

Me too. Im more than happy to let you have Arsenal, they are quite dissapointing really.

I really want Villa if we have another league, iv beaten every team thrown at me with them. Im might however go with a weaker team with abit of skill - maybe Boca Juniors or Santos.

that's the one. I'm in a HSDPA area with full signal so hopefully it'll be up to the job.

I'll give it a go when I get a chance and see if it works. Looks like a few people have managed to get it up and running and played games with no lagging problems so it'll be interesting to see if it works.

You never get those speeds though T4E, its weird as I should be getting very quick speeds but I've been told it varies depending on the number of people being connected and things like that.

I need to do a speedtest tonight to test the ping speed. Think I need it to be below 150 for it to work ok.

Update on latest scores, lost a key battle with brfc1987:

robwells 0 v Egg69 3

kingmullsy 2 v egg69 0

king mullsy 3 v egg69 1

fluffyjr 4 v rover95 2

fluffyjr 4 v rover95 1

fluffyjr 2 v lindop 3

fluffyjr 0 v bluebood 3

brfc1987 3 v blueblood 2

Kamy - 1 new member - Brettlin_90

Check page to page 14 or so for kingmullsy, knew he was on there - anyway thanks its Lyon

another score to add:

brettlin_90 1 v blueblood 2

Kamy just checked that league - where is it up to date until?

Iv played 17 games including the latest game against brettlin, could you just check please? Lindop has also played 12 games.

Also fluffyjr (american 12) has played a few tonight on the previous page

fluffyjr 4 v rover95 2

fluffyjr 4 v rover95 1

It seems I am becoming the person to play if you want to boost your league status :( I just can't seem to do anything with Roma at the moment yet if I pick Arsenal and goto a quick ranked match I play really well - I just don't get it because I am playing exactly the same way. It could be the tactics I suppose but I cant be bothered messing around with those all of the time.

Did anyone have problems with matches last night. Myself and my mate did (not just playing each other either) It was getting to about 80 mins and then cutting out.

Guest Kamy100

The league table is now fully updated, I had missed the post with the results from last night:

http://brfcsfifaleague.leaguerepublic.com/

Big win for Liverpool which cuts Arsenal's lead at the top of the table.

The only result that is now missing is brettlin_90 1 v blueblood 2, need to know what team Brettlin_90 is managing?

I have also amended one result had Everton 3-0 Aston Villa that was incorrect it should have been Everton 3-0 Liverpool.

Archived