BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Preview

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flaming tragic we swapped a worldy goalie for robinson, ridiculously hard on the outfield players.

The world class keeper who let in an amazingly soft goal for villa midweek and was awful for us last game last season.

All keepers have off days, back Rovers number 1.

Edit: Just seen the goal. Cracking free kick, as people have said above, the wall is protecting that side of the goal and robbo is looking more at the cross. He went across for it but it was right in the top corner. Just have to accept it's a good free kick from a quality player.

A few hoofs forward from Robbo - that boy can kick the ball!

The Everton players are falling all over the place - Yakubu has been tripping Samba a bit and seriously, that was a rugby tackle on Roberts in the 1st half, should have been a booking. Oh, well

Well that's annoying....

Just what i said...................................... not :lol:

Robinson is always going to get blamed for that goal, not sure myself. My opinion is Robinson should have been closer to the near post, put a player on the far post and have Samba close to the line middle of the goal.That gives everyone time to react.Still think it was a great free kick,taking advantage of poor defending.

I'm confident of more Rovers goals.I've got a crate of Carlsberg Export but only going to drink 1 can for every Rovers goal ,this early. (its a marathon not a sprint). So pleaaase , Alll i am sinnging is give me a goal.

Does anyone else have the intense urge to punch Paul Merson in the nose.

'Predicted' we would be relegated, and im sure that was pleasure in his face when Everton scored...?

if he thinks we are worse than stoke hull wba fulham bolton sunderland newcastle and on this performance everton, i would say the cocaine has seriously damaged his brain!

Archived