BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Preview

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets get one thing straight now....loads of u lot on here were probably gonna come on and moan about something if we drew...tugay and treacy subs etc as mentioned by someone above. Ive stayed clear of this board for weeks while many idiots were stupidly slating everything about the club before the season began. The board started to look like one from liverpool or arsenals official website...full of moaners. Maybe most people do have sense on here and weve just had an influx of kids registering or something but today was a good performance...no less than what most of us epected. Team selection was strong, tactics were good and the commitment and attitude of the players cannot be faulted. You can see the commitment to the manager from the subs at the end aswell as the players on the pitch. Im glad the team ignored all the crap from the media.

Well played lads and well done ince....and well done to the rovers fans who could be heard all the way through!

HAHAHA.

Theno, Merson, Lawrenson, McKinally, MARGARET THATCHER....You're boys took a hell of a beating!!!

Couldn't have put it better myself.I'm sure all the doom merchants will still find something to moan about though!!

Go Rovers !!!!

What a performance! Apart from 10/15 min of second half we were by far the best team. Absolutely delighted - I've got the shakes! Woooo!

Everyone contributed - it was an excellent team effort. MOM? Too hard to call but special mentions to Dunny, Roberts, Warnock and surprisingly - The Axe.

:D

Flat-mate thinks i have lost it... Slid down my banister on my ass and then ran around the house with my shirt over my head shouting I LOVE IT DUTCH!!! :lol:

Edit: Just to add, we were missing Emerton, Carlos wasnt fit enough to come off the bench obviously, and i think were going to make signings before the next match!!

Well played game. That's a game that when we went down 2-1, I'm not sure if we would have fought back to tie, much less take all 3 points in some of the recent years. What a way to start the season going to Goodison and getting all 3 points. I'd have been happy with a draw from today's game from the beginning, but after that first half we deserved a win and got it.

Archived