BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Preview

very excited for the first game, if Villanueva doesn't start I hope to see him play as a sub.

might be a shaky start for both teams but I am going to have to go with Rovers on top 1 - 0 with Gamst scoring the lone goal on a free kick...

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trent Villa

Its always great for supporters of other teams to come on here and give their views despite what others may think.

Rovers and Villa have had some glorious tussles over the years and I have fond memories of Villa Park victories as well as a few undeserved defeats !

Just be good enough to swamp those city mongs on Sunday.

tally Hooooo :brfcsmilie:

Trent Villa

Its always great for supporters of other teams to come on here and give their views despite what others may think.

Rovers and Villa have had some glorious tussles over the years and I have fond memories of Villa Park victories as well as a few undeserved defeats !

Just be good enough to swamp those city mongs on Sunday.

tally Hooooo :brfcsmilie:

Cheers. Always liked Rovers and yes we've had some good games down the years with the odd thrashing thrown in for us both to have to suffer.

Looking forward to my first trip to Ewood this year the only ground I've never made it to in the top flight.

I have a feeling we may stuff Citeh on Sunday which would be nice as I have no time for them lot.

Well pre season is finally over, just about, and the season is upon us, I can't wait!

Let's do em boys, 2-1 Rovers!

For those of you interested I've just posted my first blog on BRFCS giving a very detailed view on the last couple of months and the season ahead, if anyone is interested in reading it then feel free to check out, it is nearly 5000 words long I think though haha, I had a lot to say about the club I love!

BRFCS Blackburn Blog

cant wait for tomorrow, seems like a year since the last game.

Tell me are we allowed to post links on where we can watch the game on the net for thoese people

that are not able to get to the match??

Tell me are we allowed to post links on where we can watch the game on the net for thoese people

that are not able to get to the match??

Nope, its against forum rules.

I agree it feels ages since we last played a proper match. I still think we have a greater chance of losing this game than winning it, though a draw might be possible and would be a good result.

This may sound strange but this has the writings of a draw all over it.

However, I juts have a good feeling about it and 3-1 keeps popping into my head.

I see a few others have gone for the same

Sod it - 3 - 1 t'Rovers :tu:

Good time to be playing them imo, two nervous sets of fans, both sides seemingly having flogged a star player and seemingly not having replaced them - but they're at home and most of the pressure will be on them.

0-2 to us.

P.S. Not been to Goodison for quite a few seasons. Can you get a beer inside the ground ok?

Very excited now with kick off only hours away!

I really don't know what side or formation Ince will play which imo is a good thing as Dave will have no idea either, though he is probably more concerned about fielding his own side with all of Everton's injuries.

I just hope we don't play Matty Derbyshire on the right wing, everyone knows he is a striker. If Emerton doesn't make it, I'd be more than happy to see Judge given a shot.

Nobody wants to lose on opening day so i think it will be a tight affair.

Thanks for the kind responses to my preview too, no problem at all.

You boys have had your issues this summer but so have Everton, if you can keep it tight for the first half I think you will win this one. I hope you do and will be supporting you as my adopted team for the day,damn Sunday matches.

Thanks TV,

Feelings reciprocated for when you smash Citeh tomorrow with Barry having a stormer.

We'd happily swap you your Sunday matches for a shot at the UEFA Cup again....

Less than two hours to go and I'm starting to feel nervous. I guess its all down to the fact we don't know what to expect with the new manager, player changes etc.

Looking at the players Everton have unavailable, it could be the one of the best times to play them.

I still have the feeling it might be settled by the one goal, but I'd be really happy with a draw.

Archived