BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Preview

Axe started 8 Prem games and came on 10 times for Hughes last season and I can't remember such hostility toward the manager then...

I wouldn't have picked him mesell though.

Vogel would have been a better option. Clearly we are struggling on the right as well. 3-2.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not many attacks coming down the right hand side today then with the Ouija Board © and Reidinho. I think we could be very effective on the left though with Warnock and a rejuvinated Gamst, and Arteta likes cutting inside for them on the right.

Incey was on the Beeb earlier and said that we are looking for a direct Bentley replacement. Looking at that midfield we could have desperately done with that person today as Reidy is now an average central midfielder at best, let alone right winger. I'm still feeling optimistic though, so I'll go with a late prediction of:

Everton 1 Rovers 2

Andrews may just improve that midfield. Reid, dunn and moko are squad fillers at best....................crying out for a touch of class in midfield.

defence bar robinson looks strong, but i really wish derbyshire was picked ahead of roberts, can't wait to see picture of the bench, see how far away from villenueva everyone is sitting.

Andrews may just improve that midfield. Reid, dunn and moko are squad fillers at best....................crying out for a touch of class in midfield.

defence bar robinson looks strong, but i really wish derbyshire was picked ahead of roberts, can't wait to see picture of the bench, see how far away from villenueva everyone is sitting.

Why does he smell? :lol:

Archived