BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not quite Cantona but think he'll get punished severely? That could be City down two strikers for a few weeks...

Nah.... The Man Utd pr machine marshalled by Wadkins will confirm that the chap was actually being racist and that the chap had called Bellamy an ugly little Welsh mother (Please don't use that word again)er.

btw It would have been a far more defensible if not somewhat heroic action if the chaps arms were not pinned by his sides by a steward. :rolleyes:

Very good. :lol:

Not down to me flb. It was originally coined during the Cantona fuss. It fits nicely though.

Nah.... The Man Utd pr machine marshalled by Wadkins will confirm that the chap was actually being racist and that the chap had called Bellamy an ugly little Welsh mother (Please don't use that word again)er.

btw It would have been a far more defensible if not somewhat heroic action if the chaps arms were not pinned by his sides by a steward. :rolleyes:

Not down to me flb. It was originally coined during the Cantona fuss. It fits nicely though.

Apart from Bellamy plays for Citeh...

I like how MoTD2 highlighted the performance of Giggs yet failed to mention or recap on Bellamy's superb goals and overall performance, yet highlight the punch on the fan.

Bellamy on his day is a terrific player, better than Santa Cruz and as good as Adebayor, problem is keeing him fit and then he goes and does something stupid like he did today. I know everyone wants to punch a Man Ure fan, but you just can't go around doing that (still pretty funny though).

I don't care what anyone says the extra added on time was because United weren't winning and it was at Old Trafford. I've seen many times before when subs have come on during injury time and refs very rarely account for this extra time let alone goal celebrations in extra time. Still shocking defending from Citeh, they could have bought a lot better in the defensive department in my opinion. Lescott is average at best and Toure must be on the decline because Wenger let him go. Bridge and Richards aren't even the best English players in their positions.

Don't like either team but still found it totally unprofessional for Fergie to be sharing 'a joke' with the fourth offical after the circumstance the goal had just been scored under. Like has already been mentioned i'm suprised Sparky didn't go up and smack him one, he was fuming.

Everton must laughing their stones off...getting rid of a championship defender ..and getting paid for it. Richards and Bridge were outclassed by a guy with a zimmer frame. And who was the City no.34? Awful.

I swear, they should make a new law to ban you from opinions.

In fairness, City had exactly the same amount of time as United to score another and win the game...

That was my view of it too - its only sour grapes - other way around and they wouldnt be complaining.

Thats what Bellend gets for celebrating for 56 seconds.

The City goal also needed to be added on to the injury time.

They did. When Owen scored there were roughly 6 seconds left. By the fact they kicked off again, they played those 6 seconds. The other time was spent on the celebration.

Archived