BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Liverpool player off, Caragher. Down to 9 men.

Its amazing, beat United then lose the following game, effectively throwing that victory away. Liverpool fans will be praying for us to win.

Dirty, dirty Liverpool. If we had 2 sent off there'd be a premier league inquiry...

• Backroom

I thought there was no chance that after Arsenal, Chelsea and United we would be out of the bottom 3 so all things considered its not too bad.

8 red cards in the Premiership a record for one single day

Most of those sendings off yesterday were absolutely ludicrous. The only justified ones off the top of my head were Carragher whose been getting away with similar for years and Giovanni who slipped but clattered an opponent when already on a yellow. When are the dickheads at Referee Central going to realise that sending offs ruin most matches and cheat the supporters of seeing the fair contest that they paid for.

Not Premier League but the situation at Rangers looks incredibly grim.

The Murray Group is in two of the worst possible businesses to be in- property and steel- whilst the Bank ofScotland was way too friendly with Murray and Rangers which is something that is totally in reverse now that Lloyds have bailed them out of the doodah (and the British taxpayer bailed Lloyds out of the doodah they in turn fell into).

Are there any decent players at either Rangers or Celtic these days? Very easy pickings for any Premier League clubs up there when January comes round.

It is being reported that Hull are going to cut some deadwood to reduce their £40m wage bill - Im shocked that they are already spending more than us on wages - I know they have Bullard on big money, but I didnt think the rest would be earning too much.

Maybe we could take Geovanni's wages off them? Creative sprk in midfield, good at free-kicks and corners?!

Archived