BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rafa always seems to get a result just when he needs it. No doubt things will go for him in the CL in midweek too.

He does. He's a lucky man.

Kuyt just got a ball booted straight at his bonce. Attempted cross he got in the way of. I bet that smarted.

For all the money City have spent, they look very much like the old City. Flattering to deceive...A Northern Chelsea they are not.

I've only been watching the second half, but Reina has been exceptional in the air, especially for a guy I always considered vulnerable and baring in mind his reasonably small stature.

Come on City! I really want the top four apple cart to be upset.

YES! Just as I was about to post, they score!

I've only been watching the second half, but Reina has been exceptional in the air, especially for a guy I always considered vulnerable and baring in mind his reasonably small stature.

Come on City! I really want the top four apple cart to be upset.

YES! Just as I was about to post, they score!

Shocking defending...

Just to put a few things into perspective the Radio 5 commentor (not Alan Green) said that the first half was the worst 45 mins of football that he had seen all season!

Considering the amount of money spent in assembling those teams it kind of shows one or two comments in a different light that appear on here from time to time.

Just to put a few things into perspective the Radio 5 commentor (not Alan Green) said that the first half was the worst 45 mins of football that he had seen all season!

Considering the amount of money spent in assembling those teams it kind of shows one or two comments in a different light that appear on here from time to time.

Not often I agree with alan green but it was dire.

Archived