BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I like Wenger, if he doesn't like Hughes why should he be obliged to shake his hand, it's not like Sparky's always been the perfect gentlemen is he?

Also after Hughes defending Adebayor after stamping on one of Wengers players face I'm not surprised he didn't shake his hand.

I like Wenger, if he doesn't like Hughes why should he be obliged to shake his hand, it's not like Sparky's always been the perfect gentlemen is he?

Also after Hughes defending Adebayor after stamping on one of Wengers players face I'm not surprised he didn't shake his hand.

I'm sure Wenger would have been gracious enough to shake hands if his side had romped 3-0.

I like Wenger, but I must admit I feel a little embarrassed by the way he acts when something rattles him.

Wenger always has defended his players even when he has known they have acted out of line. He cannot behave as he does when other people do the same.

Im ok thanks Jisty...not been around much, been busy with getting the old one sold for scrap and getting a new one etc..

Pleased to hear it mate!

By the way, EIT that gollum looky-likey had me in stitches. My scrolling down was just the at the right pace for perfect comedic timing following the original attempt!

I like Wenger, but I must admit I feel a little embarrassed by the way he acts when something rattles him.

Wenger always has defended his players even when he has known they have acted out of line. He cannot behave as he does when other people do the same.

Wenger v Hughes was debated today on talkshyte by that total d1ckhead adrian durham and as usual BRFC didn't come out of it very well. He had to gob off again about some of the BRFC v Arse matches when Hughes was manager (and Wenger and Mourhino were at the height of their smear campaign against BRFC..... rem Mourhino refused to shake Hughes hand too) and mentioned the Todd and RVP incident. Despite video evidence which exhonnerates Todd from any blame and the fact that the FA took no further action he still attempted to use it as a slur on BRFC. 4 letter word beginning with a c and rhyming with hunt.

Wenger acted like a brat, but everyone should know by now that he doesn't taking losing well.

I also found it funny that Hughes launched a stinging attack on Wenger about behaving like a professional. This is the man who condoned the Adebayor stamp and seems to enjoy unsettling players (Lescott, Santa Cruz and plenty more come January). Perhaps Hughes should look in the mirror and follow some of his own advice.

• Backroom

It's embarrassing that a premier league club can't pay their players wages. I'm sure Kalinic, despite his lack of game time, is thankful now that Rovers stole him away from the nightmare that Portsmouth would have been for him.

It's embarrassing that a premier league club can't pay their players wages. I'm sure Kalinic, despite his lack of game time, is thankful now that Rovers stole him away from the nightmare that Portsmouth would have been for him.

The downside is that Rovers probably could have paid alot less for him in wages, fees etc,thus saving some money.

• Backroom

The downside is that Rovers probably could have paid alot less for him in wages, fees etc,thus saving some money.

Perhaps, but would he have come to our attention if Portsmouth hadn't bid first?

Perhaps, but would he have come to our attention if Portsmouth hadn't bid first?

His agent was living in Blackburn at the time and had strong connections with the club so I dont see why not.

It appears that they've now been paid. I can't tell you how relieved I am. I was worrying myself sick about how they'd get by...

Question is will the Pompey players be fired up against the Dingles now that this has happened for a seond time. Surely its got to have some sort of negative impact on them which timing wise isnt a good time with a six pointer on saturday.

• Backroom

His agent was living in Blackburn at the time and had strong connections with the club so I dont see why not.

Hmm, fair enough. Still, 6M isn't a huge fee if he lives up to his potential, and he surely can't be on huge wages?

Archived