BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Can't see Bullard being back for next week, it sounds serious enough to keep him out for a while.

We can definately take the game to them next week, and I'm fully confident that we'll pick up another away win.

Shame about Bullard being injured, but it will be good for us if he's out for them next week when they play us because that will mean a win for us :D

He didn't play the other week when Hull City beat Everton.

Same as last season, when the match preview goes up, anyone wanting any info on where to stay/go/things to do, if you're coming to Hull for a night out/sight-seeing e.t.c. I shall be happy to answer your questions.

I wonder if I'll see Diouf in Pozition again.

Its all getting tighter in the top.

The irony is that Manchester United gets help from Manchester City, their arch rivals.

I was under the impression that Chelsea would deffo win the league this year with Ancelotti's side looking stronger than ever and then they lose against City.

I really hope that scum doesn't win this year again.

He didn't play the other week when Hull City beat Everton.

Same as last season, when the match preview goes up, anyone wanting any info on where to stay/go/things to do, if you're coming to Hull for a night out/sight-seeing e.t.c. I shall be happy to answer your questions.

I wonder if I'll see Diouf in Pozition again.

Everton are awful right now though, they have way too many key players injured. Didn't Bullard come off the bench that game anyway?

Either way, we've just beaten Chelsea and drew with Liverpool, and it's about time we improved our away record... so it has to be against Hull. I'll be very surprised if we don't win that game and that's with no offence aimed at Hull, I just think our team is very strong right now and morale is high.

Cracking second half in the Everton V Spurs game. 0 - 0 at the end of the half. (Spuds put Bale on at half time so I thought, 'They'll never win now...'.) Spuds score 2 and lead comfortably, I'm thinking the Bale curse might be over. Cue an Everton come back to 2 - 2 with 4 mins to go. 4 further mins added on and Spuds get a pen. Defoe hit it down the middle and it was saved by Tim Howard. It was a crap pen. Brilliant game to watch though. Lots of handbags in the first half too.

He wouldn't be squaring up to Sam any time soon, that's for sure!

Undoubtedly this report has been over-egged somewhat, but still worrying for Stoke fans - Beattie is possibly their best player.

Were Stoke really that bad at Arsenal?

I only saw it on MOTD but going off that they were awful. I don't think they got out of their own half in the first half, it was like attack versus defence practice. Slightly better second half but only just. They looked a shambles.

Work with a load of Bolton fans - 5000 of them went to Wolves away and for the entire the game they were chanting for Megson to be sacked!

Not good times for them - leave it much longer and it could be too late for them.

I think they're in the same boat as we were this time last season. We dithered a bit but eventually made the right decision, will they ? Who's out there that could do a job for them ? This time last year they would have had a shout with Coyle but I think that particular option has gone. Dark Horse- Simon Grayson at Leeds ?

I think they're in the same boat as we were this time last season. We dithered a bit but eventually made the right decision, will they ? Who's out there that could do a job for them ? This time last year they would have had a shout with Coyle but I think that particular option has gone. Dark Horse- Simon Grayson at Leeds ?

Is that the Leeds that look set for promotion as long as they don't lose their strikers in January? I'd rather be moving up to the Championship with Leeds than down to it with Bolton if i were Grayson!

Archived