BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Work with a load of Bolton fans - 5000 of them went to Wolves away and for the entire the game they were chanting for Megson to be sacked!

Not good times for them - leave it much longer and it could be too late for them.

5000 ? it must have been free then!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Financial problems galore now:

- Fulham have circulated five polayers around the leagues for transfer trying to cut their wage bill.

- Pompey are in a desperate bid to avoid administration

- Palace could face a mass walk-out if wages are not paid for November by 14 December as Simon Jordan has run out of cash. I saw Neil Warnock on the tube last week complete with wife and lots of Christmas shopping. He was wearing a blue and red shell suit with blindingly white trainers and was scowling at anyone who looked like they might have recognised him... and picking his nose. Altogether not an appealing sight!

Please add Hull to that list Philipl, they are screwed.

Found this on the BBC, no wonder he most likely won't get the top job.

Premier League newcomers Burnley have a new fan - Prince Charles. Royal insiders claim the 61-year-old was "over the moon" when the Clarets beat Manchester United and "sick as a parrot" after they were beaten 2-0 by Portsmouth.

Full story: The Sun

- Fulham have circulated five polayers around the leagues for transfer trying to cut their wage bill.

- Palace could face a mass walk-out if wages are not paid for November by 14 December as Simon Jordan has run out of cash. I saw Neil Warnock on the tube last week complete with wife and lots of Christmas shopping. He was wearing a blue and red shell suit with blindingly white trainers and was scowling at anyone who looked like they might have recognised him... and picking his nose. Altogether not an appealing sight!

Add Man U to that list - are not the Glaziers struggling to refinance a loan for when they bought the club - turned down twice I heard.

West Ham is in absolute shambles economically too. Straumur just managed to secure an extension to its debt moratorium, but will have to sell sooner or later in order to secure some assets to the company's vast amounts of creditors.

Watford is also struggling heavily at the moment.

United are different though, they are a massive, successful global brand - their will always be a buyer out their for them...Pompey & Hull im not so sure!

West Ham are in serious trouble unless they are taken over, even with the cost cutting they are still running out of cash....

Please add Hull to that list Philipl, they are screwed.

Found this on the BBC, no wonder he most likely won't get the top job.

Premier League newcomers Burnley have a new fan - Prince Charles. Royal insiders claim the 61-year-old was "over the moon" when the Clarets beat Manchester United and "sick as a parrot" after they were beaten 2-0 by Portsmouth.

I'd say the media have 'over-egged' Hull City's financial state - I think it was The Mirror who posted an apology after saying the debt was £23 million, when in fact is only £9 million - which isn't massive for a Premier League club. About 7 fringe players will be gotten rid of in Janurary though.

I'm sure that'll be a laugh at the palace - isn't Camilla a Rovers fan? I'm sure I remember reading she sacked off some ball with Charles in order to stay at home and watch Blackburn Vs Celtic on the box.

A perfect fit. The royals have been knobbing their own relatives for centuries.

Not quite sure as to how that means we have financial problems, those players have only played three games this season.

It's been reported that it is Elm, Seol, Kallio, Stoor, Johnson

As I stated in another thread; buying a whole heap of unknown players, giving them no time on the pitch whatsoever and paying them quite handsomely equals classic Roy Hodgson to me. How do you as a Fulham fan see his skills in the transfer market? And do you think there's any hope for those five players to succeed anywhere else?

It's been reported that it is Elm, Seol, Kallio, Stoor, Johnson

Ah right, I heard a rumour about Simon Davies, then I got told about a 'possible future signing' for Hull City who was in the Weir Bar in Hessle with Jimmy and a few other players a couple of weeks back and was told by someone else it was a Fulham player, so put 2 & 2 together.

Archived