BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Crocky - £18m

Bentley - £17m

What have they done since they left?! :blink:

£35m used to balance the books & also purchase new players - Thanks!

Yep it was a great bit of business seling those two and replacing them with Grella Andrews Kalinic and Di Santo on loan.

:blink:

Incidentally "Crocky" scored 4 Premier League goals last season which despite hardly playing looks like it is going to be a better return than Kalinic and Di Santo combined!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A story on SSN today saying that the Sheikh who owns Man City had launched a bid to buy Real Madrid, however the spanish side have denied the story.

I'm not sure of the rules of ownership of clubs, but would someone be able to own two clubs that could possibly meet in a competition, in this case the Champions League or Europa League.

Yep it was a great bit of business seling those two and replacing them with Grella Andrews Kalinic and Di Santo on loan.

Incidentally "Crocky" scored 4 Premier League goals last season which despite hardly playing looks like it is going to be a better return than Kalinic and Di Santo combined!

Kalinic has scored 4 - 3 in the league cup & 1 V United that shouldnt of been disallowed.

Di Santo got a crucial goal against the Dingles

Crocky - £18m

Bentley - £17m

What have they done since they left?! :blink:

£35m used to balance the books & also purchase new players - Thanks!

I said to Baz yesterday during the game, that the one player we miss more than any other is Bentley. With him we had a threat - super arran please note - without him we have nothing.

Nope, the rules dont allow it.

But knowing these guys like I do, I wouldnt be surprised he just woke up one morning and said lets buy them too, without knowing any of the legalities.

Embarrassing.

Could be worse than embarrassing if they dump City. :lol: Revenge of the Gypsy curse eh?

Kalinic has scored 4 - 3 in the league cup & 1 V United that shouldnt of been disallowed.

Eh?????? He has in fact scored one because it shouldn't have been disallowed??????

They've scored one PL goal between them which by my reckoning makes two for the season extrapolated at the same rate.

• Backroom

Kalinic has scored 2 I thought, the second v Chelsea was attributed to Emerton and the goal v United didn't stand so in no way can it be counted, I think he'll start banging them in soon though

• Backroom

Unbelievable, Reina has just taken over 2 minutes changing his boots in the Villa game causing a delay just 5 minutes after half time, how on earth the referee allowed this is beyond me. Villa fans were going mad and rightly so.

5. He scored for me against Birmingham on Pro Evo.

I assume that counts if disallowed goals count too?

He also scored a couple in the warmup yesterday so 7

Unbelievable, Reina has just taken over 2 minutes changing his boots in the Villa game causing a delay just 5 minutes after half time, how on earth the referee allowed this is beyond me. Villa fans were going mad and rightly so.

And, despite Johnson being downed injured and there being 4 substititions, the ref still adds on the customary 4 extra mins injury time.

• Backroom

And, despite Johnson being downed injured and there being 4 substititions, the ref still adds on the customary 4 extra mins injury time.

Yep should have been at least 6 minutes added on

Bolton and Hull ended 2-2 pictures showed Bolton fans in the crowd with a Megson out flag

Archived