BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal couldn't play against Bolton, but they can play Everton? Is there something in that? Either Bolton buying time, whilst without a manager or Arsenal getting off playing a physical side? Or reading too much into it?

Reading too much into it. It hadn't snowed from mid-week until during the game today, so they had plenty more time to clear the surrounding areas. It also snowed a decent amount (for London) during the afternoon on Wednesday.

It might help if our players could stay fit though!!

Of course, I should have said "injury permitting". Even when players have been fit though Allardyce has tended to change the team. I don't blame him for dropping players through poor form, but we need to start forging partnerships all across the pitch and to play as a unit - which will come with game time between the same core of players.

ffs how can Everton go to Arsenal and frustrate them so much while for the past number of years it'll always been a dead-certain trashing for us?

Thats easy Mr.E, Everton have better players than we have and a better manager.

He plays both centre backs & Chimbonda if all fit.

Our midfield is injury prone/ under-performing

Upfront we are lacking goals & confidence and also we have Roberts/ Benni who are moody and therefore 1 week they are ok, next crap....its difficult.

We really need to freshen up our squad by getting rid of Roberts, Andrews, Diouf, MGP & Zurab - replaced by younger, more talented and with more desire to do well.

Precisely. We're going to get nowhere chopping and changing every 5 minutes.

This is a fallacy. You have to pick a team that can WIN, then you stick with it. That's all Eck has done. Sam hasn't managed to find that team yet, hence the changes.

6 minutes of time added on. Good old Fergie :lol:

Like the commentator said, if Brum score in the 6th added minute, Fergie will complain there should only have been 5!

Pretty harsh sending off of Fletcher really.

United are so average in comparison to past sides.

Like the commentator said, if Brum score in the 6th added minute, Fergie will complain there should only have been 5!

Pretty harsh sending off of Fletcher really.

United are so average in comparison to past sides.

Have you heard the tale Rev about Rovers just before kick off at Old trafford this season.

Man U's team sheet comes through to the dressing room, Dunny looks at it and says to the rest of the team, 'we can beat these today'. Then big Sam steps in killing the moment and says 'Dunny I want you play deeper today '.

When I heard this I wondered how much faith do the players have in the manager.

Have you heard the tale Rev about Rovers just before kick off at Old trafford this season.

Man U's team sheet comes through to the dressing room, Dunny looks at it and says to the rest of the team, 'we can beat these today'. Then big Sam steps in killing the moment and says 'Dunny I want you play deeper today '.

When I heard this I wondered how much faith do the players have in the manager.

Nice story but that must be rubish. There is no way Sam would be telly Dunn what role to play just before kick off, they would have been working on the tatics for the game all week.

...whilst eating a newborn kitten!

Archived