BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great debut by Landon Donovan today. Maybe he can finally put it all together in Europe. Wouldn't be surprised to see him come permanently this summer if his form keeps up to the standard it was today.

Have you heard the tale Rev about Rovers just before kick off at Old trafford this season.

Man U's team sheet comes through to the dressing room, Dunny looks at it and says to the rest of the team, 'we can beat these today'. Then big Sam steps in killing the moment and says 'Dunny I want you play deeper today '.

When I heard this I wondered how much faith do the players have in the manager.

That's my favourite made up story of the season so far.

This is how Liverpool deal with their fans:

Liverpool's owners have been plunged into more chaos after a foul-mouthed email rant by director Tom Hicks Junior. The Texan told a Reds fan, who had written to the club to express his concerns over the financial future of the club: "Blow me **** face. Go to hell. I'm sick of you."

Full story: News of the World

And they wonder why they are un-popular.

Well what can you say the boy certainly lives up to his name and acts like a Hick!!

He wanted to go meet the fans and was advised that he would not be safe, so what does he do he goes into pubs of all places and wonders why he got attacked.

Its no wonder most of the world believe America to be full of stupid people (obviously not aimed at everyone).

Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti took a plane-ride today to get to watch the Juventus - Milan game live at Stadio Delle Alpi. He could obviously fit that trip to Italy into his schedule, but failed to even show up, twice, to court hearings in Napoli about the Italian calciopoli scandal despite the second hearing being arranged with his schedule specifically in mind. He didn't even call in sick, he just didn't come.

I just can't help feeling sorry for all the Italian fans out there, any notion of cleaning up this mess just goes right out the window and no one even bloody cares.

I love it. Anyone who says they wouldn't want to say the same thing to a whinging Scouser is a liar.

NOTW Story

From the link:

"Horner, a London-based Kop fan of 20 years, was stunned by the response to what he believed was a perfectly polite correspondence. He said: "I'm genuinely shaken. I can't believe a member of Liverpool's board would write to a fan in this way. It sums up how the club is being run at the moment. "

Doesn't sound like a scouser to me, given he started 'supporting' them, aged 9, in around 1989. If he'd been born a few years later and he'd have been writing to the Glazers.

F.A.O Theno. (didn't know where best to put this).

See what you've started

Are you blueheeler1 in disguise.

Lets be honest, from a purely business sence a Blackburn Rovers club would be good. But we all have club attachments which are hard to give up. Then when it comes to actually putting a club together, there would be a lot of fall outs. What ground - unless a new one was built, location, name, manager. Also the club would be forced to start in the bottom tear of the league. Making things even harder for success to be achieved.

It would probable be easier for say to clubs to become one - for example Rovers and Bolton to join together. But do any of us really want that? Rovers best option is to encourage the current owners to support the club - for awhile I believe that is something Rovers supporters should be trying to do. Not only for Rovers sake, but for the memory of Jack Walker himself.

Well what can you say the boy certainly lives up to his name and acts like a Hick!!

He wanted to go meet the fans and was advised that he would not be safe, so what does he do he goes into pubs of all places and wonders why he got attacked.

Its no wonder most of the world believe America to be full of stupid people (obviously not aimed at everyone).

I'd have thought any Evertonians in the pub would have leapt to his defence. :)

Anyway most Americans are to scared to even set foot in Europe.

Archived