BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marouane Chamakh has agreed to join Liverpool in a £25million deal the club hope will signal their transfer intent.

It could cost them as much as a £12million signing on fee, and a contract in the region of £60,000 a week, which would amount to a massive outlay approaching £25million over the course of a five year deal.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-agree-25million-transfer-deal-for-Arsenal-and-West-Ham-target-Marouane-Chamakh-article285677.html

:wacko:

Marouane Chamakh has agreed to join Liverpool in a £25million deal the club hope will signal their transfer intent.

It could cost them as much as a £12million signing on fee, and a contract in the region of £60,000 a week, which would amount to a massive outlay approaching £25million over the course of a five year deal.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-agree-25million-transfer-deal-for-Arsenal-and-West-Ham-target-Marouane-Chamakh-article285677.html

Bye bye torres?

Yep:

dsc01155cr.jpg

Blue moon forum going mad lol

Just been on there to have a look, first post was 7:12 pm and since then it has got to 38 pages, I have only read a few pages but a lot of posts are fans just arguing with each other, be interesting what reception he gets when he comes back to Citeh.

While looking on the blue moon website there was a topic about Rovers fans and some Manc nob posted this

"they brought less than 1'000 ... disgraceful imo. get newcastle, sheffield united, wednesday, leeds, forest, derby etc. back up as sson as and get rid of these micky mouse blackburns, wigans, boltons, pompeys."

Well we can say we have won it and so far Citeh aint and if they do win it they will have spent a lot more to do it than we did.

Jesus Christ. The guy got shot at by terrorists and witnessed the death of 3 in his traveling party and people are worried about what shirt he's wearing? Short of it having a picture of Hitler smiling, who cares?!?

The Citeh fans do obviously!

Just been on there to have a look, first post was 7:12 pm and since then it has got to 38 pages, I have only read a few pages but a lot of posts are fans just arguing with each other, be interesting what reception he gets when he comes back to Citeh.

While looking on the blue moon website there was a topic about Rovers fans and some Manc nob posted this

"they brought less than 1'000 ... disgraceful imo. get newcastle, sheffield united, wednesday, leeds, forest, derby etc. back up as sson as and get rid of these micky mouse blackburns, wigans, boltons, pompeys."

Well we can say we have won it and so far Citeh aint and if they do win it they will have spent a lot more to do it than we did.

The Citeh fans are obsessed with attendences. It's the only thing they've had going for them for the last 30 years. There is no use in arguing with them either, bunch of chavs. They are increasingly becoming more annoying than united fans. All I say to them is "what's it like to win f all? Come back to me when you've won the premierleague" :-) When they do eventually win it, it'll be because of evil owners, that don't care about the fans or the club, pumping money into 'hobby'. I don't respect these Arabs at all, flashing their money about, wasting it on a club like citeh. Can't they use their unlimited wealth on doing something good for the world?

Christ, I think he's won hands down!

If it's an attention seeking exercise, then his timing is absolutely horrendous. If it's an error in judgement...........geez.

I don't think it's anything like what Hicks Jnr did. I doubt he is thinking too much about what T-shirt he is wearing just after going through what he has gone through...

Sorry but you can say what you want, everyone knows what he's gone through, but to go on TV with another clubs shirt on is just stupid and typical of that prick. He knew he was doing a TV interview, and he knew he was wearing an Arsenal polo shirt.

My apologies to any of those who appreciate history or who can remember who their friends are at times other than when the sh*t has hit the fan:

Funny - I remember us conquering the joint twice in a less than a 30-year period with SOME help from some geezers who gave us a nice base of operations and lots of broads. In fact, if my memory still serves me, there are all these places in Germany, Italy, England, etc.. where US Flags fly above installations that US Army soldiers and Marines call home and where US Air Force planes takeoff and land with some frequency.

What do they call it again? Ah yes, NATO. Otherwise known as John Wayne and the 27 dwarfs.

Remember Gordy - "under-sexed, under-paid, and under Eisenhower"

Ask anybody in the hotel/airline business and they'll tell you that anytime there is a hint of terrorism in Europe / USA the US visitors to Europe disappear overnight. The US nowadays is a nation full of Johnny Rambo's who can take on the Russian army single handedly in Hollywood but apparently cannot go up a single aeroplane step.

The septics were'nt and are'nt the best soldiers by a mile, just the best equipped. But I admit that it was different in your Grandpappy's day doc. Please rem the term 'draft dodger' started in relation to Vietnam not Germany or Japan. -_-

Newcastle are after a defender - cant we shift Zurab to them for a permanent deal.

Harewood possibly off to Leeds to replace Beckford when he goes too.

Also apparently Zenit have offered £10m for Pavlechenko (sp)

One here going nowhere according to Darren Lewis.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/darren-lewis/Why-doesn-t-Tottenham-star-David-Bentley-care-that-he-is-wasting-his-career-Darren-Lewis-column-article285329.html

:rolleyes:

The guy is good for 10-12 goals a season, at best. He has strength, heading and stamina going for him.

All in all, not someone you pay more than 5-6 mill £ for. This latest economic bubble have to burst soon, just compare 12 mill £ for Chamakh with Liverpool actually accepting a bid of 30 mill £ for Gerrard just a few years ago...

Archived