BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's anything like what Hicks Jnr did. I doubt he is thinking too much about what T-shirt he is wearing just after going through what he has gone through...

Why did he even have an Arsenal polo shirt with him? Does he pack an Arsenal polo shirt whenever he goes away? Its quite unbelievable - and yes, he and his teammates have been through a lot, but that only makes this sort of attention seeking all the more hard to understand. I'm pretty sure he knew what he was doing.

Ask anybody in the hotel/airline business and they'll tell you that anytime there is a hint of terrorism in Europe / USA the US visitors to Europe disappear overnight.

That's called self-preservation, but then there are the quarter-million who LIVE in Great Britain. I'm sure the majority of them just hide in the basement most of the time.

The US nowadays is a nation full of Johnny Rambo's who can take on the Russian army single handedly in Hollywood but apparently cannot go up a single aeroplane step.

The American entertainment industry's penchant for happy endings has indeed poisoned many here into believing that anything worth doing should be easy.

The septics were'nt and are'nt the best soldiers by a mile, just the best equipped.

True, even during WWII in fact; but that's neither here nor there.

Please rem the term 'draft dodger' started in relation to Vietnam not Germany or Japan.

Ah yes, those spoiled, baby-boomer flower children. Otherwise known as the selfish, eighties, yuppie idiots who played a big role in creating the worldwide mess we're in nowadays.

Add all that up and it still doesn't get you to the truth Gord, which is:

Most Americans are both too dumb and too arrogant to know when they should be afraid to go anywhere. There's a bit of a "I am a citizen of Rome" complex over here at times. Still, it's never smart "to awaken a sleeping giant". Even a dumb one. ;)

Liverpool's result should take the heat off Sam for a few days, Nicko and his fellow journalists will probably be too busy writing about the woes of the fat Spanish waiter.

Is it just coincidence that it's all gone pear shaped since he grew that beard?

Archived