BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting news tonight on the amount Chelsea have to pay Citeh for Daniel Sturridge - I didn't realise deals had quite this many contingencies.

The fee is 3.5m rising to a possible maximum of 6.5m with 500k payable on him playing 10, 20, 30 and 40 games.

And 1m if he plays for England.

And Citeh get a 15% sell on clause as well.

Interesting news tonight on the amount Chelsea have to pay Citeh for Daniel Sturridge - I didn't realise deals had quite this many contingencies.

The fee is 3.5m rising to a possible maximum of 6.5m with 500k payable on him playing 10, 20, 30 and 40 games.

Its about time clubs started to get meaningful compensation from clubs pinching other teams kids.

Its about time clubs started to get meaningful compensation from clubs pinching other teams kids.

How about teams getting compensated when Clubs sell players carrying career ending injury? You must owe us thousands for selling us the crock Martin Britt! :P

Im wondering if we can get a similar deal?!?!

Sturridge played 21 times for City, Junior has featured 16 times already this season and he is 1 year younger too.....

Surely must be a perfect example for us to use if some Germans try tapping him up and he doesnt stay....???

Im wondering if we can get a similar deal?!?!

Sturridge played 21 times for City, Junior has featured 16 times already this season and he is 1 year younger too.....

Surely must be a perfect example for us to use if some Germans try tapping him up and he doesnt stay....???

The compensation agreement as far as I understand is only a domestic agreement. So if he goes overseas your screwed...... :blink:

How about teams getting compensated when Clubs sell players carrying career ending injury? You must owe us thousands for selling us the crock Martin Britt! :P

I had to google him.....

We will pay you when Newcastle pay us for Dyer......

09.40 Portsmouth are considering a move for Bolton's Ali Al Habsi, skysports.com understands.

Dont they have a transfer ban?

That's what I thought. However, if their TV Revenue is used to pay off money to the clubs they owe, then it should be lifted, because that is the reason they had the ban in the 1st place.

Either way, they're in some serious trouble.

I see Paul Hart has left QPR after just 5 games!

That's what I thought. However, if their TV Revenue is used to pay off money to the clubs they owe, then it should be lifted, because that is the reason they had the ban in the 1st place.

Either way, they're in some serious trouble.

I see Paul Hart has left QPR after just 5 games!

No still under a ban.....they owe £10m out to clubs - £7m of it (tv money) will of been paid....however they then also owe the tax people £3m. So they need to find £6m to just get straight....

And they have £60m debt

Stoke are linked with a lot.... and are getting a lot of rejections. Why? Does Pulis have very bad halitosis or something?

Not halitosis. He has a tendency for lamping people whilst stark naked and dripping wet though. I guess that's the sort of reputation that would tend to be difficult to shake off. B)

Archived