BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Sunderland getting destroyed by Chelsea... they're only 2 points ahead of us despite the huge amounts of money they've thrown at their team. Proof that having a decent pot of cash isn't always the answer.

Abramovich has literally invested billions in Chelsea and now made this mid-table club almost unbeatable. They've killed the integrity of the game IMO.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looking at the live table on BBC. As things stand Burnley are above us although points and goal difference are the same.

What puts them above us? Is it goals scored?

Yes it is. Need Man U to score a couple in the 2nd half.

Mr E showing his lack of knowledge. Chelsea finished in the top 4 and were playing in the CL long before Abramovich. They also won the FA cup quite a few times in recent years. Roman has also written off the debt. He obviously loves the club. Nothing wrong with that is there?

Burnley looked a good side today and I hate to say this, much better than we are, passed well and were together as a team which I feel we are not, I look through their team and lots of them are very average but they play well as a team!! What is wrong with Rovers at the moment, Dunnys piled the pounds back on and doesnt look sharp, no pace, I wonder if something is happening we dont know about!1

Burnley, Wolves & Hull all stay below us - meanwhile just above us Sunderland lost heavy, Wigan got 1 point & Everton face City later.

So if Everton lose, and we can beat Fulham tomorrow then we would got 11th.....Here's hoping!

Wigan got 3 points, we're 14th for the moment although out of the teams below us, Bolton still have 3 games in hand on us, Portsmouth and West Ham one.

Very good point for Hull at WHL.

Don't ruin his party, they drew, we're ace.

Ah have they let you out again for the day!?

He is only pointing out just how important a win is for Rovers after todays results.

Thanks Roverite - Yes simple mistake, I knew they had won, 1 pt is the difference at the moment.

Anyway my point stands - A win would be a great boost!

Archived