BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It raises an interesting point for me, if theres a bad challenge coming and a player jumps over the challenge but loses the ball surely thats still a foul, why should he have to risk injury to get the decision?

Twas ever thus. Anything else is a cheats charter.

btw ... Have you never heard the term 'hard but fair'?

Rule *1.

You can't rely on other teams.

I doubt Everton will be in the relegation mix anyway by the end of the season so it's irrelevant to us.

Oh I dont expect them to either - but it would given our players a boost had they lost/ we won tomorrow and we then sat 11th.

Never mind!

Burnley looked a good side today and I hate to say this, much better than we are, passed well and were together as a team which I feel we are not, I look through their team and lots of them are very average but they play well as a team!! What is wrong with Rovers at the moment, Dunnys piled the pounds back on and doesnt look sharp, no pace, I wonder if something is happening we dont know about!1

Watching the ManU-Burnley game, I have to concede that Burnley played well and didn't quit. If we don't sort out our issues, I wouldn't count on taking 3 points at Turf Moor.

Surprisingly, Santa Cruz off injured after 5 mins of the Man City game.

Best decision we made, selling him for those many millions. :lol:

FFS City - you want them to do you a favour and they never do - tossers!

If ManC are tossers, and the tossers beat us badly, what does that make us?

Watching the ManU-Burnley game, I have to concede that Burnley played well and didn't quit. If we don't sort out our issues, I wouldn't count on taking 3 points at Turf Moor.

We will beat Burnley.

Best decision we made, selling him for those many millions. :lol:

Yes, if you are Rover's bank manager.

If ManC are tossers, and the tossers beat us badly, what does that make us?

Losers to tossers.

Both are s**t.

If you're bragging because their keeper is sh*tter than ours, you're even thicker than I thought.

In my opinion Robinson is a much better keeper - you disagree....it would be interesting to see who shares your views..... Maybe your room-mate?

In my opinion Robinson is a much better keeper - you disagree....it would be interesting to see who shares your views..... Maybe your room-mate?

Of course that's your opinion, you're the one sickly fan every club has who is so bias even his fellow supporters think he's a prat.

Archived