BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaboul will get them close to £7m im sure....

I really don't rate him and can't see why anyone would pay Pompey that for him. Especially a Premiership team when you consider that Pompey losing 9 points would be an advantage to the them, 1 relegation spot gone.

I really don't rate him and can't see why anyone would pay Pompey that for him. Especially a Premiership team when you consider that Pompey losing 9 points would be an advantage to the them, 1 relegation spot gone.

Me neither, he makes at least a mistake a game and thinks he is a better footballer than he actually is.

:D

I realise that but I reckon we could bully the government and get rid of the running track. Otherwise its going to be a "white elephant" for them.

Isn't the running track part of the legacy that's so important to bids for Olympics etc now? I'd be lobbying the government to keep it as a fan of grassroots athletics. Anything to do down the opposition clubs!

Not sure the Olympic move will come off, really don't fancy being miles away from the pitch because of a running track.....

Not sure about the size, at the moment its planned to come down to around 25,000 I think....

Sullivan has just been on Radio 4 talking about his desire to move to the Olympic stadium. He wants to rent it with an 80,000 capacity....

Sullivan has just been on Radio 4 talking about his desire to move to the Olympic stadium. He wants to rent it with an 80,000 capacity....

I know, I am thinking the money raised from the sale of upton park would go to paying most of the debts.

Not an ideal situation being a tenant.

ps £1.25 bid by West Ham(per skysports) for McCarthy !?

Not sure about that........

I know, I am thinking the money raised from the sale of upton park would go to paying most of the debts.

Not an ideal situation being a tenant.

ps £1.25 bid by West Ham(per skysports) for McCarthy !?

Not sure about that........

Any payment - whatever the price fixed - must be in cash and not IOU's - after all £110 mllion in debt speaks volumes in itself. Cash only.

£7m for a kid that has only played 9 times for you....think yourselves lucky & add a sell-on clause to the deal!

I's 5 million adding to 7 million in total according to nickos article.

If we accept it I would be outraged. It is such short term thinking. We should tie him down to a long term contract but with a minimum release clause of 15 million plus.

• Backroom

I've just been listening to talksport and don't get the uproar on there about Campbell.

The guy did a job and didn't get paid as per his contract he's fully right to want whats owed. There is no reason to vilify him here.

Durhams just a tosser

I's 5 million adding to 7 million in total according to nickos article.

If we accept it I would be outraged. It is such short term thinking. We should tie him down to a long term contract but with a minimum release clause of 15 million plus.

£15m on a kid that has played 9 times?! :lol: Seriously £7m + add-ons is a great deal for an unproven player!

Archived