BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Udinese have reported Pompey for unpaid fees when they signed Sulley Muntari.

Yeah just seen that - £3.5m unpaid......£3m owed to Customs & Tax....Sol Campbell wants paying off....Storrie is in court! Its getting messy!

Also - SSN 11.53 Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has highlighted that signing a striker is now the club's top priority during the transfer window.............Dare we dream its Jason Roberts?! :rock:

Yeah just seen that - £3.5m unpaid......£3m owed to Customs & Tax....Sol Campbell wants paying off....Storrie is in court! Its getting messy!

Also - SSN 11.53 Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has highlighted that signing a striker is now the club's top priority during the transfer window.............Dare we dream its Jason Roberts?! :rock:

Sad to say but that is it for Pompey - if it was a boxing bout somebody would have thrown in the towel before now. At least they don't own Rovers money.

Does anybody think West Ham could be over-sensationalising things a little?

I thought, despite being taken over, they are still massively in debt?

Zola's striker wishlist according to 'reports'(2 from);

Benni McCarthy, Robbie Keane, Eidur Gudjohnsen & Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

I wouldn't mind Keane at Rovers in place of Roberts.

At least they don't own Rovers money.

I wouldn't mind Keane at Rovers in place of Roberts.

They dont own Rovers money? Well it wouldnt be ours if they owned it would it! :P

As for Keane.....id like a Ferrari next week, but its not likely to happen is it!

I've just been listening to talksport and don't get the uproar on there about Campbell.

The guy did a job and didn't get paid as per his contract he's fully right to want whats owed. There is no reason to vilify him here.

Durhams just a tosser

TalkSport rang me yesterday morning to ask if I would go on their afternoon show to talk about the game and "why Rovers haven't sold many tickets". When I said no the researcher said it would be a balanced piece and not just a dig at Rovers. I still declined their generous offer.

SSN this morning seemed more enthralled with Arsenal/Bolton than our 10 goal thriller. I wonder why that was... :rolleyes:

In my local newspaper the main article was about Liverpool winning over Tottenham. Nothing about the Carling Cup 10 goal thriller at all!

TalkSport rang me yesterday morning to ask if I would go on their afternoon show to talk about the game and "why Rovers haven't sold many tickets". When I said no the researcher said it would be a balanced piece and not just a dig at Rovers. I still declined their generous offer.

Well done only2garners, we only need to focus on the positives in the media.

They dont own Rovers money? Well it wouldnt be ours if they owned it would it! :P

As for Keane.....id like a Ferrari next week, but its not likely to happen is it!

Didn't get one for Christmas?

Just been on local radio that Hull City have issued legal proceedings against former chairman Paul Duffen.

Also, from Adam Pearson's mouth at a fans forum last night;

The KC Stadium is (hopefully) going to be upped in capacity by 5,000 seats. Talks were held about planning with the council last week.

also, he lives near Matt Kilgallon and though chose his words carefully, sounds as Kilgallon is maybe signing a pre-contract with Everton.

Also to any Spurs haters, you may like this bit;

On Myhill vs Spurs Pearson said;

Spurs offered some dosh for Myhill a couple of seasons ago. Before the game, Levy said to him that Myhill wouldn’t have been worth it anyway. At halftime, Levy said that he might have got no2 spot, but wouldn’t challenge Gomes. By full-time, Levy’s missus was kicking off. Pearson announced it was "A proud day". :lol:

I think I heard the chap who did it in the end to be fair they let him say his piece and agreed with him.

£15m on a kid that has played 9 times?! :lol: Seriously £7m + add-ons is a great deal for an unproven player!

If I was Woy, there's no way I'd accept that. He's looked very impressive given his age definitly one to hang onto.

Arsenal could win this league and I hope they do

So do I, I'll be straight down the bookies.

Boyd to Villa or Brum

Apparently in talks with both yesterday and given the VIP treatment at the Semi Final.

Boy can finish. I'd defo swap Benni for him?

Send me your address and I'll pop one in the post to you!

Stoke have had a 2mill bid, accepted by Madrid. Thats according to reports in Spain. Id be happy with RVN and Eidur, for Benni and Roberts. Pity we dont have money. I know Ruud is 34, but would offer so much more than Roberts. Wake up Iccers ffs. :lol:

Archived