BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Wolves v Liverpool was as bad as any Rovers game this season. It was dire. Liverpool,after Rafa's spent 150M consist of a good goaler, an injured Torres, an increasingly disinterested Gerrard and a couple of dozen journeyman with foreign names.

Watching Wolves v Liverpool was as bad as any Rovers game this season. It was dire. Liverpool,after Rafa's spent 150M consist of a good goaler, an injured Torres, an increasingly disinterested Gerrard and a couple of dozen journeyman with foreign names.

Aquillani had ironical smile while warming-up at the end. Why doesn´t he get a chance?

An increasingly common description of Lpool this season. BBC reporters at Lpool v City and Villa v Lpool said the same.

It's not just us is it?

Smalling was sold above his head and he is not happy apparently. Fulham need Roy alot more than he needs us.

You should tell that to the @#/? on Talkshite ffan. Adrian Durham was dissing Hodgson big time for giving way so easily to Man U. Thick sod must think it was Woy's decision..... how stupid can that man get?

You should tell that to the @#/? on Talkshite ffan. Adrian Durham was dissing Hodgson big time for giving way so easily to Man U. Thick sod must think it was Woy's decision..... how stupid can that man get?

I heard some of it. Durham is an idiot.

Regarding the City/United game if one player will cost England at the world cup then I wouldn't bet against it being Rio. Great inventive finish from Tevez but Rio's marking is certainly not what you would call "tight" and he generally looks nervy all the time. I know he's been out for a while but still.

Also Bellers got lamped on the head with a coin whilst taking a corner.

• Backroom

Regarding the City/United game if one player will cost England at the world cup then I wouldn't bet against it being Rio. Great inventive finish from Tevez but Rio's marking is certainly not what you would call "tight" and he generally looks nervy all the time. I know he's been out for a while but still.

Also Bellers got lamped on the head with a coin whilst taking a corner.

And if one player were to win it for us it will almost certainly be Rooney

Don't like United but....

HAHAHA at City. Arrogant pr1cks, from that moron Gary Cook to their fans. Deserved that heartbreak for their early gloating after winning the first leg.

Hope Villa win... may get stick, but they, as a club, deserve it more than United. They're the underdog and I'll support them for it, especially with Warnock and Brad (if he plays) at them.

• Backroom

As much as I dislike United, I was delighted to see them dump the arrogant tosspots that are Manchester City out of the Carling Cup. At least United have earnt the right to brag, City have won nothing, had a ridiculous amount of money pumped in by a succession of dubious owners and now think they should be worshipped as the new gods of football.

If that's the way it's going to be, I hope United keep putting City in their place for years to come. With United's terrible financial state, however, I think the scales will eventually tip in City's favour.

Archived