BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Backroom

After seeing the incident on MOTD no doubt about it for me United should be chucked out of the Carling cup, it was a disgrace what happened to Bellamy, to make it worse you could see a load of their fans cheering when Bellamy got hit

Also Uniteds second should have been a City free kick

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Uniteds second should have been a City free kick

Why? For passing the ball into the net?

City shouldnt of got a penalty last week either...swings and roundabouts!

Just watched MOTD - Wayne Rooney is awesome!! Why cant he be a boyhood Rovers fan who only wants to play for us!!!

• Backroom

Fletcher jumped in on Richards on the halfway line and didnt touch the ball, yet the ref gave United the free kick which eventually brought about the chance

Fletcher jumped in on Richards on the halfway line and didnt touch the ball, yet the ref gave United the free kick which eventually brought about the chance

Is that when they were having a wrestling match?

Oh well im glad City are out...keep them out of Europe if possible!

• Backroom

Same incident Hughesy but the original tackle by Fletcher was a foul imo, then it escalted into handbags.

Don't get me wrong I had no preference tonight but I think United deserve a severe punishment for the antics of their fans

The league matches between now and February 3 will go a long way to shaping our season. IMO, we are on the cusp of hitting the top ten, and here how I think its going to play out:

Birmingham v. Tottenham

Fulham v. Aston Villa

Hull v. Wolves - draw

Liverpool v. Bolton

West Ham v. Rovers

Wigan v. Everton-draw

Burnely v. Chelsea

ManC v. Portsmouth

Arsenal v. ManU

Sunderland v. Stoke- draw

Hull v. Chelsea

Fulham v. Portsmouth

At the conclusion of February 3, 2009, the table should for the bottom 12 look like this:

1-7 . . .

8. Birmingham P 23, 33 points

9. Everton P 23, 30 points

10. Fulham P 24, 30 points

11. Rovers P 24, 30 points

12. Stoke P 22, 26 points

13. Sunderland P 23, 24 points

14. Wigan P 22, 23 points

15. West Ham P 22, 23 points

16. Bolton P 22, 21 points

17. Wolves P 23, 21 points

18. Burnley P 23, 20 points

19. Hull P 24, 20 points

20. Portsmouth P 23, 15 points

Essentially, if we win this weekend, we'll firm up our lock on 11th and create a 4 point gap between us and 12th and a 10 point gap between us and the relegation fight. Conversely, we'll only be 1 point from 10th and 3 points from 8th. This next week will determine whether we become a firm mid-table team with aspirations toward the top half or a bottom half team aspiring toward the mid-table.

I'm feeling pretty good about things and hope/believe that Sam will deliver another victory on Saturday. After that, the diciest match will be the Wigan v. Everton game which I'm guessing will be a draw, though it wouldn't make too much a difference to the analysis if Everton won and was sitting on 32 points to our 30.

Just watched MOTD - Wayne Rooney is awesome!! Why cant he be a boyhood Rovers fan who only wants to play for us!!!

'Once a blue, always a blue', I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

Diabolical actions by the United fans. I hope the FA comes down on them like a ton of bricks.

The league matches between now and February 3 will go a long way to shaping our season. IMO, we are on the cusp of hitting the top ten, and here how I think its going to play out:

Fulham v. Aston Villa

West Ham v. Rovers

Wigan v. Everton-draw

At the conclusion of February 3, 2009, the table should for the bottom 12 look like this:

1-7 . . .

9. Everton P 23, 30 points

10. Fulham P 24, 30 points

11. Rovers P 24, 30 points

12. Stoke P 22, 26 points

Essentially, if we win this weekend, we'll firm up our lock on 11th

So Fulham lose and gain 3 points? WOW how did that happen?! :P It would put us 10th if your predictions are correct. A win at West Ham would be MASSIVE!

Good goal by Rooney, but he wouldn't have had to score so late if he hadn't made a Roberts like attempt at the earlier chance he had.

That made it better though. Just keeping the city fans hanging on, thinking they'd got to extra time until the 92nd minute and boom! haha

Absolutely terrible defending from City for the goal though.

The cock on the PA system made it sound like it was a close and exciting game at Old Trafford with his drawn out reporting of the score at full time. Having watched the highlights City got battered. Not that I'm bothered either way, they're both as bad as each other now.

When I heard about the thrown coin incident, I'd wished City had got through. Imo, crowd trouble should be punished by awarding the victory to the opposing side. It's the only way to stop trouble like that. It's only a matter of time before there's a serious injury. I mean BOTTLES AS WELL? Utd fans are scum (so are citeh, but you get my point).

So Fulham lose and gain 3 points? WOW how did that happen?! :P It would put us 10th if your predictions are correct. A win at West Ham would be MASSIVE!

Look at the chart again. Fulham play twice in the next week, first againt Aston Villa (lose) and next against Portsmouth (win). So I expect Fulham will get their 3 points, move into 30 and keep us out/push us of the top 10.

We will likely be 10th this weekend but it won't last. We should be a very solid 11th by the end of February 3 (which is what I projected out to), assuming we beat West Ham. Which I think we will. :rover:

When I heard about the thrown coin incident, I'd wished City had got through. Imo, crowd trouble should be punished by awarding the victory to the opposing side. It's the only way to stop trouble like that. It's only a matter of time before there's a serious injury. I mean BOTTLES AS WELL? Utd fans are scum (so are citeh, but you get my point).

So in using your 'logic' City would have been booted out last week when Evra was hit with a lighter thrown from the City End.

I have just heard that Pompy haven't paid their hosting provider and so their website has been shut down. Sure enough I just went there thinking its rubbish and its not up. Their domain and DNS is still live and there is still an record resolving to the server.

There must be another reason - surly :unsure:

I have just heard that Pompy haven't paid their hosting provider and so their website has been shut down. Sure enough I just went there thinking its rubbish and its not up. Their domain and DNS is still live and there is still a record resolving to the server.

There must be another reason - surly :unsure:

Website unavailable

They are acting like a spoiled brat with a ton of creditcards. Buying only the thing they want and not care about the bills.

Archived