BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
about John Terry....Along with his two Premier League medals, Terry also won the 2008 Dad of the Year award after a survey carried out by Daddies Sauce.

Looks like he`s been giving Bridge`s girl plenty of Daddies Sauce too! ;)

An amusing chant from the retards when Terry got booked in the 1st half "Same old Terry, always cheating" lol

West Ham say they will sign a Brazilian striker on Monday.

Hmm...Who could it be? Also, with mystery man, Diamanti, Franco, Cole, & Nouble all there, how much guaranteed football will Benni have there?

Benni will start most of the games with Cole.

Nouble is a kid, Diamanti is a midfielder and Franco is injured.

My money is on the brazillian never happening.

Anyone see parallels between Fulham's season and our first under Woy? Take the Premier League by storm for the first half and crash like a stone in the second?

I think they were just running off confidence and getting unexpected results that way....the bubble has burst and they are now finding their level

• Backroom

Just seen Fletchers goal, it was decent but to compare it to the great Bergkamps is madness, Fletcher got a big slice of luck and a lucky ricochet

Nice first touch and finish though

Anyone see parallels between Fulham's season and our first under Woy? Take the Premier League by storm for the first half and crash like a stone in the second?

They have had a lot of players out injured.Woy has done a terrific job.Fulham are a good side and dont spend millions

Pompey's great clear out will not save them. Funny how Storrie is back talking about them!

But this shows the situation is even worse! The new owners have put in all of.... £4m in loans. That £6m figure for Kaboul is almost certainly wrong by the way, £7m for Kaboul and Begovic was probably right so is Begovic only worth £1m???

As much as I hate to say it, cracking control and finish from Steven Fletcher - dare I say Bergkamp-esque?

If Rooney had done that it'd be talked about for weeks.

And if a Rovers striker had done it a free kick would have been awarded against him for hand ball! :angry2:

Crikey... I'm starting to sound like Sam! :(

My money is on the brazillian never happening.

Never mind you might get a californian then. ;)

And if a Rovers striker had done it a free kick would have been awarded against him for hand ball! :angry2:

Only if it was a home match... :(

Never mind you might get a californian then. ;)

That's very good... for you! :P

Nice first touch and finish though

First touch? The one with the arm?

And yet we're in similar positions in the table with a large section of our fans still very much anti-Sam.

To be fair to Woy at least Fulham are decent to watch, I always enjoy their games. Dempsey missing is a huge loss for them

Probably get sent off too. :lol:

Archived