BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could it be us? The odds are pretty good as the following are not likely to be sold anytime soon:

There are probably around 10 clubs in the league that this could have bought, my money is on Everton.

I doubt it is us as they have bought 60% and aren't the trust after a clean break?

Think your find its Everton

They have 3 shareholders, Kenwright holds about 38% leaving 62% with the other 2 investers and its them that could be about to sell

I'd leave Hull to that. Injuries have just about killed off Owen as a possible signing.

He would have to accept a minimum basic wage and a heavily weighted goal bonus for most clubs to take him.

That Liverpool seem to adore Rafa I find baffling. He needs three top quality players: RM, LM and CF. All three and I honestly think they'd win the league next season, two and they'd be challanging. Instead, they blow £17.5m on a right back when their defence, as always, was extremely strong last season.

In other news, Big Club look set for Joe Hart and Barry Ferguson. I always thought that Ferguson was a very good player before his injury and it will be interesting to see how he performs nexy season.

Archived