BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can beat Bolton I think we are pretty certain of a top flight position next year.

Generally overall and its not your words Imy, but it does smack on inhibition whi;lst there are men earning multi millions .

If we can beat Bolton I think we are pretty certain of a top flight position next year.

If we beat them then we are 11 clear of them and at least 15 clear of Pompey.....

Then aslong as results go the way you would expect, Burnley will be 11 behind, with Hull & Wolves 10 behind.... :tu:

How lucky have we been with the results lately!?

I think a win against Bolton will put us virtually only another win away from safety.

I've said before - the bookies, who are rarely wrong - think we are already safe. Lose to Bolton and they might change their mind, but they feel that somewhere we will probably get the 5 or 6 points that make relegation unlikely and probably the 40 that usually mean total safety.

How lucky have we been with the results lately!?

I think a win against Bolton will put us virtually only another win away from safety.

Would have liked to have seen City beat Stoke though, but a draw there was okay. The draw between Bolton and Wigan, was really a good result for us. Important we beat Bolton now, because we have a very tough run in until the end of the season.

Would have liked to have seen City beat Stoke though, but a draw there was okay. The draw between Bolton and Wigan, was really a good result for us. Important we beat Bolton now, because we have a very tough run in until the end of the season.

Why would you like to see city beat anyone? Stoke aren't great but at least they are an honest football club who have a relatively well off chairman who actually cares about his club as a club and not just as a business. And my daughter informs me Pulis is all right too when you get to know him.

Why would you like to see city beat anyone? Stoke aren't great but at least they are an honest football club who have a relatively well off chairman who actually cares about his club as a club and not just as a business. And my daughter informs me Pulis is all right too when you get to know him.

Because right now Stoke are our rivals in the league and City clearly aren't?

Yeah but this is City we're talking about. Neither Stoke nor us are likely to go down and whilst I know that it matters who finishes higher in terms of cash, I'd still rather City got as little as possible.

I'd rather we had a better chance of £750,000 for finishing above Stoke than City not winning for spiteful reasons.

I've just switched on the Liverpool UEFA cup game and I think there's something wrong with my TV.

I can hear the players shouting to each other. That can't be right..? :unsure:

Sounds like a cross between Pleasy fields on a Sun morning and Belper St baths. :rolleyes:

Liverpool have only one half decent player on the pitch and I'm being mighty kind to him.

Good result for Rovers though. The second leg is too tight for Benitez to risk an understrength side next week so the first team will be playing in Roumania 3 days before we play them.

Excellent news. Our chances of pinching a point have marginally increased. :)

Archived