BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Bobby, but Villa's style of football is completely different to ours. The do rely on set pieces and they do hit it long when countering, but they have pace, skill and creativity. They play long searching balls to counter attack, never aimless punts to the front man. They get cross after cross into the box and have wingers with great deliveries and who can beat a man. In Milner and Petrov they also have good passers of the ball, who can retain possession.

Also, the media must be exaggerating. I'm not sure how you could lose a dressing room after all of about six weeks into the job.

4-1 Villa.

Great quote "When Emily Heskey scores for you, you know it is going to be your day!"

They are going to pieces - 3 goals in about 5 minutes.

We won't be discussing Bumley in this thread for much longer.

Yes, the linesman could not see the goal was two yards offside for all that mud!

Wigan's pitch is much worse than ours. I watched a ball passed across the midfield bobble a foot in the air. Miles offside goal and the game is cack.

12-1 will get listed ahead of 11-0. :D

Anyway, if we have a wet spring, I reckon the pitch will get Wigan relegated. I know they are trained athletes and all that but the recovery time after running through that bog for 90+ minutes must be horrendous.

12-1 will get listed ahead of 11-0. :D

Anyway, if we have a wet spring, I reckon the pitch will get Wigan relegated. I know they are trained athletes and all that but the recovery time after running through that bog for 90+ minutes must be horrendous.

They are re-laying it I think after next Friday's game. They mentioned in commentry that it was the last footy match on it before it was being done.

Slavan Bilic on MOTD surely this guy is boosting is hopes on a move to the prem, who is he going to replace? Sooner or later he is going to be managing in the prem.

Though Wet Spam got a win yesterday I can see his name fitting there or Sunderland, surely Bruce is going to go soon and who would replace him? Its certainly hotting up at some managerial positions.

Also how does a 0-0 warrant an earlier start than a 3-0 (I know it bases on fan size but please...) BBC really sucks ass.

Archived