BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely Fergie, no question.

You cannot say 'no question' Fergy is a great motivator and man manager without question but would he have been as successful on the money that Wengers had to play with? The cold wind blowing through football might leave Wenger on his own at the top of the tree by miles. Never mind watching Fergy's coaching Majiball you would be wisest to go and study Wengers management. ;)

................ The biggest wastrels of course being successive Lpool managers imo.

• Backroom

All this ###### about t'Turf being a "fortress" and they lose 2-1 to Pompey :rolleyes: I never understood how Burnley managed to beat teams in the first place. Genuinely poor team with relegation written all over them. Not sure how much Coyle had to do with their baffling start to the season, but it seems their true quality, or lack thereof, is showing now.

The amount of teams that bottled it at the Turf makes me laugh. I think even with our away form the way it is we should have no trouble wiping the floor with Bumley.

• Backroom

Stoke beating arsenal after a delap long throw. I think after the argument on the Bolton thread Its fair to call stokes style ugly. The crowd celebrate when they win a throw

It's effective though so all power to them

edit is it just me that thinks bentder is crap?

Edit 2: I had to say it didn't I? Come on arsenal

Best manager in the Prem. His methods are a model for all to admire.

His attitude however is not.

You learn more about a man from how he deal with adversity than his behaviour when he wins. Wenger is the worst loser in the history of the game. For a supremely intelligent and successful professional he lets himself down with his comments with alarming regularity.

His attitude however is not.

You learn more about a man from how he deal with adversity than his behaviour when he wins. Wenger is the worst loser in the history of the game. For a supremely intelligent and successful professional he lets himself down with his comments with alarming regularity.

Managerial ability being in question Toogs not his social skills.

What a shame. I said last week that Ramsey is the most promising young player in the Premier League and that he was being groomed to replace Fabregas. I really hope it doesn't end his career. I take it it's a broken leg?

Will be interestign to see if Arsenal can get their minds back on the game and get a winner.

• Backroom

As horrible as it was I don't think it was an intentional bad tackle the red seemed to be for the injury not the tackle

hope he can recover quickly but the way his leg was flopping around I wouldn't expect him back for a year or so

Archived