BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

The FA have said Gerrard will not be charged.

That's that then. SG can go around using his elbows whenever he wants. What are these clowns doing?

PATHETIC!

One week he tells the ref to fook off, the next he smashes someone with his fore-arm....If that was Joey Barton he would of been given 2 lots of 3 game bans minimum! :angry2::angry2:

[removed]

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its about time Mr Capello warned him about the example he sets. If Barton had done that last night then it would be all over the tv & press, Gerrard does it and its 'The FA might look into it'.

As far as on the pitch antics Gerrards two footed, studs up lunge at Naysmith's torso was more violent than anything Barton has ever done.

the more players we lose through injury from our World Cup squad though, the less likely it is that Gerrard will get a ban. Although actually if the FA thought it through, they'd be banning more of our players just to give them a little rest and minimise their chances of injury. I know there's a difficult balance between being match fit and being overplayed, but a nice little 2 or 3 match ban would do some players good in terms of their freshness!

True, its extremely poor management from the FA, this non action doesnt show them or Gerrard up in a good light.

Mark Hughes has got until this afternoon to take Hull job.

If not it could be Iain Dowie which is the managerial equivalent of the last dance at the disco.

Avram Grant an interesting option...

I'd be mighty surprised if the soon-to-be-promoted Geordies arn't sniffing around Sparky this summer.

True, its extremely poor management from the FA, this non action doesnt show them or Gerrard up in a good light.

Without Gerrard Liverpool are not going to even come close to the Top Four, it is criminal that Liverpool may not make the Champions League with their history in the 80's

Without Gerrard Liverpool are not going to even come close to the Top Four, it is criminal that Liverpool may not make the Champions League with their history in the 80's

No it FANTASTIC!! I hate them with a passion and id love it if they finished 6th or worse! Fat Rafa will hopefully go to Juve in the summer, and maybe Torres will jump ship too!

No it FANTASTIC!! I hate them with a passion and id love it if they finished 6th or worse! Fat Rafa will hopefully go to Juve in the summer, and maybe Torres will jump ship too!

Totally agree. No problem with Torres leaving but keep Rafa where he is - he's doing a fantastic job! God forbid he leaves and they replace him with somebody competant.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/us-equity-group-makes-%C2%A3119m-bid-for-benitez's-brain-201003152558/

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/liverpool-turn-corner-into-terrifying-alley-full-of-zombies-200912102300/

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/judge-me-on-the-cleanliness-of-our-kit,-insists-benitez-200910212158/

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/benitez-handed-%A320m-to-######-straight-up-a-wall-200905211777/

It is also criminal that Rovers do not win the title with their history in the 1890s.

exactly!

It is this sense of entitlement that these clubs have that grates me the most!

Liverpool were nowt before Shankly- they'd never won the FA Cup for starters!

'the league needs a strong Liverpool'

Why exactly? The league needs 20 decent sides (well after The Clarrrrots drop anyway!)

Reputations mean nothing!

I also wouldn't of minded dingles stayin up - It keeps the rivalry and an extra 2 really good derbies to look forward to each year :) However if they don't beat wigan & get something of us then they are surely down - Read this morning in the sun i think they lookin ag getting rid of Brian Laws hahaha what abad appointment that was though..

I also think hull may sneek out of bottom 3 and be replaced by wolves/wigan... Hull have only 3 at home all season and I think have 5 more home games left against the likes of pompey, burnley and sunderland etc... So it is inthier own hands i feel but with dowie I know why people are writing them off..

Hughes to newcastle in the summer - Very interesting..

John Terry's latest incident, you couldn't make it up....

He ran over a chelsea security guard whilst going through the press etc...and didn't stop, turns out he broke the blokes leg.

The bloke is a cock of nigh on Ashley Cole proportions.

So that's the three relegation places sorted then; Hull, Burnley, Portsmouth. There will be no excitement at that end of the table this year.

With a record low survival total by the looks of it. If we lost our last 10 games we'd probably still survive.

I thought it was just badly bruised? Sounds like the crowd of photographers were to blame to be honest, there wouldn't have been any need for security to be so close to the car if they weren't swarming like vultures.

The version I read didn't sound too bad either but you have to say that Terry brings a lot of the press interest on himself for example last night he never stopped mouthing off at the end of the game and of course the press wanted to get to him - it's their job to get stories, quotes and pictures.

Shhhhteve McClaren is top of the Dutch Premier League with Twente, so I doubt he'd swap that for a team thats likely to be interested in a team that'll probably be relegated with terrible debts.

Hats off to Steve, no mean feat to be five clear at the head of the table in a club half the size of Ajaz, PSV and Feyenoord.

Only seven games left too. He will be the only english manager in the CL next season if Spurs don't qualify.

Archived