BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't you just love it. :lol:

I'd love it more if it didn't take Wigan closer to us.

Turned into a nice little afternoon for us with Stoke, Bolton and Hull all losing along with the Big Club. The bottom three now must surely be Pompey, Hull plus one from us down :mellow:

Fork. I had Pompey, Burnley and Hull to go down this season but apparently you're not allowed to bet on all three? :blink:

You probably can do it as an ante-post special somewhere, but right at the start of the season.

I would've thought that even a combined price for those 3 would be quite rubbish anyway!

Mostly because I was there :lol:

Given that the rest of my family all support them I used to not mind them, however Benetiz and his loyal followers have made me really dislike them over the last few seasons.

Some of my mates family live in Castlebar, County Mayo, we've been over to stay with them on the pop like you do!

The amount of Utd/LFC shirts is unreal!

One guy tried to tell me that along with Celtic it's a 'cultural' thing to support either Utd or Liverpool!

Hmmmm, funny how by chance the culture is based around the two most successful English teams!

• Backroom

I hate BT's telephone services. Whenever I wanted to contact them they wouldn't answer the damned phone, since i potted em they are never off it. B)

come on theno BT aren't all bad, they provide me with a living and give me free broadband :D

united Liverpool 1-1 united equalised from a penalty that shouldn't have been in my opinion the foul wa outside the box he just went down inside it

Out of interest who do you Lancs support in a game like this? Or should I say, who do you despise less?

I'm kinda siding with the mancs today. I'm enjoying seeing Lpool in a tailspin. Although if MU do win Chelsea then will be an even tougher prospect.

I see Torres has been taking first touch lessons from JR!

God those Yellow & Green scarves look pathetic! :rolleyes:

Funniest part of those green and yellow scarves is that those fans always chant "Love United, hate Glazer" towards the end of a match - one they've almost invariably won. Cocks.

Archived