BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasn't flexible enough at that stage to adapt his foreign coaching methods to the English game. Kevin Gallacher has said as much.

He was obviously very successful abroad before his spell at Ewood, but struggled to adapt to the Premiership. He had a very immediate positive effect, but this died off around about January time I think.

I see what you mean now. Totally agree.

Anyone see the sporting play by the ladyboy Torres? Little girl kicked the penalty spot to try and make it harder to take the penalty...tosser!

Can't believe he didn't get booked for that, Im sure it would go down as 'unsporting behaviour' but then again he's a liverpool player and gerrard's shown that they are above the law.

Benitez claiming Valencia dived to win a penalty? Shut up, shut up you fat Spanish arse, you get your own players to stop diving then worry about critisizing other players!

It was a foul, its just that valencia held off falling until he was on the line of the box.

Fair play to him! :lol:

As for Liverpool 4 behind & 1 game extra played.....oooooh squeeky bum time!

A chick with a dick? Is that because he's got long hair then? His chiselled facial features along with ripped torso probably make him more of a masculine catch with the ladies than you.

Though to be fair, he probably doesn't possess your obvious charm and way with words.

A chick with a dick? Is that because he's got long hair then? His chiselled facial features along with ripped torso probably make him more of a masculine catch with the ladies than you.

Though to be fair, he probably doesn't possess your obvious charm and way with words.

No thats because he has a femine face....my missus says the same so it cant just be me that thinks it.

As for charm....it may have more to do with his 80k a week salary eh!?

If only all men could argue with quite your conviction.

Well, you know, if your wife agrees then I supposed I'm wrong, and you're right.

((Bet she'd leave you for Fernando in a flash, even if he probably wouldn't spend quite as much on her at Xmas))

If only all men could argue with quite your conviction.

Well, you know, if your wife agrees then I supposed I'm wrong, and you're right.

((Bet she'd leave you for Fernando in a flash, even if he probably wouldn't spend quite as much on her at Xmas))

!!!!!!!OMA ROF MIH EVAEL D'EHS TEB I

According to Sky Sports, Chelsea STILL haven't offered Joe Cole a new contract. With their ageing squad, and considering the fact that Deco will probably be shifted out in the summer as well, I'd have thought tying Cole down made a lot of sense. I can imagine the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, Villa, Everton all being interested in the summer, so it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

If he leaves Chelsea he will go to United, and if not, he will end up at Tottenham.

I wouldn't dismiss that possibility. He'd be perfect for the Mancs. A couple of months at OT and Lampard and Gerrard would be watching England matches from bar stools.

Archived