BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

We could sign Joe Cole. Who else has a Joe Cole shaped hole? Who's actually bid for him? List them.

You wouldn't necessarily need a vacancy when a player of his calibre becomes available on a free - you'd make room. In any case, he could easily be employed in a squad rotation system.

EDIT: nice ;)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Whats the best result for Burnley tonight?

I suppose a draw is best for them but it still leaves them at least 2 games away from overtaking either of them

I must be weird - I wouldn't mind Burnley staying up. At least there's some sort of rivalry there. I don't give a toss about Wigan or Bolton and I hate West Ham.

I'm with you on this - especially hating West Ham. They've cheated relegation in the past and I reckon it's really time for them to get their come uppance.

I dont think anyone should underestimate just how damaging a Wolves win does for Burnley's survival !!!

If they hold on to this goal lead then Burnely have no options but to go for the attack in games leaving their fragile defence wide open.

BTW

Just how fat has benny Mac gotten down s''''aaaarf ?

Benni's been totally anonymous thus far.

He had one nice pass to Cole, otherwise he might as well not be on the pitch.

It's looking more and more like Pompey, Hull and Burnley are the three going down, especially if Wolves win this.

• Backroom

West Ham are very, very lucky that Hull and Burnley are so bad, and that Portsmouth have had so many troubles this year.Can you imagine the reaction on here if we'd had a half like that against Wolves at home? People would be frothing at their virtual mouths. The West Ham players have been strolling about the pitch for most of the half like they could not care less.

IMO If Wolves win this, the the fight for relegation will come down to Hull, Burnley and West Ham, and I see the latter as most likely to escape it. I'd much rather Burnley stay up - it's been great finally having a good local rivalry.

Archived