BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sacked in the morning. Hughes in too methinks - once again Hughes' luck is in. It's a fantastic job to get so soon after being sacked: London club, good support, big money backers, decent squad and four points clear of the relegation zone. Couldn't ask for a better job realistically.

Sacked in the morning. Hughes in too methinks - once again Hughes' luck is in. It's a fantastic job to get so soon after being sacked: London club, good support, big money backers, decent squad and four points clear of the relegation zone. Couldn't ask for a better job realistically.

I think they're up the creek financially, aren't they? And I got the feeling that Mido aand MacCarthy were signed over the manager's head.

• Backroom

Will Burnley see this as a good result?

West Ham still effectivley 4 points above them and Wolves just about out of reach

Either way I think if West Ham somehow win on Saturday then it could be academic anyway.

I'm just praying a Burnley win on Sunday doesn't take them level with 17th and with some momentum, would hate to be the team that saved them

• Backroom
Do you want Benni back? We may as well have piled up £2million in cash in the centre circle at Upton Park, doused it with petrol, and set light to the f-cker, because the smouldering embers would have been more use than that fat b-stard tonight

one of my west ham supporting mates not too impressed with Benedict's contributions so far :D

All the commentators tonight slaughtered Fat Benni for his lack of fitness. Wham are stuck with for 2 more seasons. Need to sell a lot of topshelf mags to pay for that.

From Sky sports...... "Kieron Dyer may no longer be alone on their list of overpaid and underperforming players."

Benny's total 3 year contract cost is £9m I think! :o I'll freely admit to reservations in January when he went so well done and all credit to 'The Expert'! :tu:

I've just turned into a Hull City fanatic this evening! All together now..... Chim chimeny, chim chimeny, chim chim cheroo..........

:lol:

I would love to see WHam go down with Burnley, but they do have easier fixtures with 4 home games against Stoke, Sunderland, Wigan and CIty which are games they could take points from. Burnley have nothing that easy left (our away form excepted). Hull's fixture aren't too bad either. The Hull/Burnley games is massive in a few weeks, whoever loses that is effectively down.

Who would you rather went down - the dingles or West Ham?

As for the game - didnt watch it but the stats read something like 17 shots to 5, yet Wolves scored 3 and hit the bar with those 5.

As for Benni.....looks to me like Sam got that one spot on, what exactly have we missed from him?

Who would you rather went down - the dingles or West Ham?

As for the game - didnt watch it but the stats read something like 17 shots to 5, yet Wolves scored 3 and hit the bar with those 5.

As for Benni.....looks to me like Sam got that one spot on, what exactly have we missed from him?

wolves well deserved it. west ham were putting shots in from everywhere and it was all very desperate whereas wolves always looked clinical and clean going forward playing good football when they attacked. the majority of west hams shots came when they were 3 down as well. me and my mate were pointing out all the players with sluggish body language and it was pretty much the midfield and attack. the defence were hesitant and the keeper seemed ridiculously introverted, cowering in his goals. they only started running around in the final twenty.

i'd much prefer burnley to be relegated, first and foremost because i want everyone connected to them (who isn't also connected to this football club) to die. i'd accept seeing them go out of business though if the former isn't possible.

first and foremost because i want everyone connected to them (who isn't also connected to this football club) to die.

That's just insane. It's football, it's relatively insignificant. I hope you're kidding, but I fear you're not.

Archived