BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I thank West Ham for 95...it was our's to lose and we only had them to thank because we screwed up at Anfield.

I think the Gold/ Sullivan factor + the way they got away with the whole Tevez saga would make them my preferred club to get relegated.

Pompey, West Ham & Hull to go down would be good.

Give us more derbys next year and also get rid of 2 southern teams

West Ham or Burnley...... :D Both please, good chance of more points in the bag with WH out the way and is Burnley really a big enough town to support a Premier league club? I would imagine they are the smallest town club to have played in the Prem the banter is good but the hassle of the fixture is just not worth it, must cost a fortune for all the policing Etc.

The thing that is really annoying me about West Ham at the moment is the Olympic Stadium thing. If they want a new stadium get the cash out and build one the tight gits.

Ideal situation is Hull stay up and send both the clarets down.

What do you think of Zola right now? Seems the fans have lost faith in him? It's a shame, because I really like the guy and want him to succeed.

I think McCarthy and Mido were poor signings, with absolutely no fight for a relegation battle.

What do you think of Zola right now? Seems the fans have lost faith in him? It's a shame, because I really like the guy and want him to succeed.

I think McCarthy and Mido were poor signings, with absolutely no fight for a relegation battle.

Zola isn't up to it, the team is steadily getting worse with him in charge. The players (parker aside) don't seem to be up for it and Wolves ran us off the park last night.

If Zola had anything about him he would resign as he obviously isn't up to the job. The rumours are that G & S cannot sack Zola til the end of the season as agreed with Straumur who still own 50% of the club.

McCarthy looks about 6 months away from match fitness and Mido is only a short term signing on £1K a week.

If England have Green in the nets and Upson at centre half then we have absolutely no chance of doing anything at the world cup.

I cannot actually believe you guys want us(West Ham) to go down ahead of Burnley..... How times have changed...... :blink:

Have you lot lost your passion and hatred for your local rivals ?

It seems that in some a North-South divide leads to stronger feelings than an East Lancs divide.

Personally I couldnt give two ###### about West Ham, there's only really one time I can remember one of your results having any sort of direct impact on us, and I'm still very grateful nearly 15 years later :tu:

Zola isn't up to it, the team is steadily getting worse with him in charge. The players (parker aside) don't seem to be up for it and Wolves ran us off the park last night.

If Zola had anything about him he would resign as he obviously isn't up to the job. The rumours are that G & S cannot sack Zola til the end of the season as agreed with Straumur who still own 50% of the club.

McCarthy looks about 6 months away from match fitness and Mido is only a short term signing on £1K a week.

If England have Green in the nets and Upson at centre half then we have absolutely no chance of doing anything at the world cup.

Benni has been 6 months short of fitness for the past 12 months and more, overweight and past it, we were fortunate to get money for him, he has no value now!!

I hope west ham go down. They're a set of cockney arseholes think their club is something special because Bobby Moore used to play for em about 50 years ago....Especially now they've got Big Club owners in charge they bug me even more...there's a bunch who think football owes them something....Buying Benni McCarthy and expecting him to come to the rescue shows how much they know about football...

I hope west ham go down. They're a set of cockney arseholes think their club is something special because Bobby Moore used to play for em about 50 years ago....Especially now they've got Big Club owners in charge they bug me even more...there's a bunch who think football owes them something....Buying Benni McCarthy and expecting him to come to the rescue shows how much they know about football...

:rolleyes:

Didn't realise it was the supporters who bought McCarthy, I thought it was Zola......

I cannot actually believe you guys want us(West Ham) to go down ahead of Burnley..... How times have changed...... :blink:

Have you lot lost your passion and hatred for your local rivals ?

Personally, I used to love the hammers, but the Tevez affair and Sir Trevors role in ensuring they werent docked points and relegated left a sour taste throughout football and I honestly believe West Ham at thet time should have been relegated and fined, it was simply fraud and decietful, not once but twice!!

So now I hope they get relegated.

Archived