BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I being harsh on David James to say he should've taken a touch with his right (away from Drogba) and then smashed it with his left?

It was bobbling all the way towards him, an accident waiting to happen.

It was a very long way out as well. I think he could and should have taken a touch. It might be harsh but he is culpable whereas Robbo's for England is completely different. That was a pass-back and bobbled right by goal.

The reason Mowbray will always fail is because he thinks all football is pretty lardy lardy pass move nice little triangles etc etc nonsense.

Get a grip To,' the reason other managers praise you and your style because it's very easy to play against unless you have the worlds top players.

The reason Mowbray will always fail is because he thinks all football is pretty lardy lardy pass move nice little triangles etc etc nonsense.

Get a grip To,' the reason other managers praise you and your style because it's very easy to play against unless you have the worlds top players.

I agree. Shocking thing is that in Scotland - he had the best players in that league and still did couldn't hack it. The only place that will take him now would be a championship team possibly and even then he'd only take them straight back down if they made it up to the PL.

Its also the style alot of our fans would rather see....he did it at West Brom - they went down, he did it at Celtic - they have blown the league

Back on topic - Wigan are doing a deal.........last 3 home games (Arsenal, Hull, Pompey) for just £12 :!: Good deal!

Every West Ham fans knows we should have been docked points, it isn't our fault we weren't....

So you actually think that West Ham made some "deal" with the PL !? :D

There's nothing like a good conspiracy theory....

Really? Well I must say you are the first one I've heard admit to that..... and even you have taken 3 years Mick!

Now it's just possible that by living in the northern wastelands that I've missed the thousands of honest to goodness cockney barrow boys who have been renting their clothes and gnashing their teeth in angst whilst clamouring to have their protestations heard over the airwaves in condemnation of their club dodging natural justice at the expense of some 'aver Noven nambties who aint impowtant'. So if anyone else can remember such then please could you confirm micks opening sentence?

Really? Well I must say you are the first one I've heard admit to that..... and even you have taken 3 years Mick!

Now it's just possible that by living in the northern wastelands that I've missed the thousands of honest to goodness cockney barrow boys who have been renting their clothes and gnashing their teeth in angst whilst clamouring to have their protestations heard over the airwaves in condemnation of their club dodging natural justice at the expense of some 'aver Noven nambties who aint impowtant'. So if anyone else can remember such then please could you confirm micks opening sentence?

I reckon you could pick a fight with a tea towel.

A real keyboard warrior

Its also the style alot of our fans would rather see....he did it at West Brom - they went down, he did it at Celtic - they have blown the league

Back on topic - Wigan are doing a deal.........last 3 home games (Arsenal, Hull, Pompey) for just £12 :!: Good deal!

You should be a financial analyst. You have taken two disparate situations, linked them together and declared it proof of your already pre-determined opinion.

Don't you think that maybe his managerial skill might have had more to do with these failures rather than his footballing philosophy? That would make more sense surely (but would not back up your original opinion)

I haven't actually seen any Celtic games this year, but could their embarrassing season have had something to do with Mowbray shipping out 2/3 of a championship-winning team and replacing them with finds from the bargain basement?

I haven't actually seen any Celtic games this year, but could their embarrassing season have had something to do with Mowbray shipping out 2/3 of a championship-winning team and replacing them with finds from the bargain basement?

Buying players like Fortune and other championship quality players yep. They got hammered the other night 4-0 in the league too....when was the last time an old firm side lost so heavy to another member of that league??

Buying players like Fortune and other championship quality players yep. They got hammered the other night 4-0 in the league too....when was the last time an old firm side lost so heavy to another member of that league??

Said on SSN I think that it was 30 years since the big 2 had lost by that many to anyone except one another

Mowbury's failings have come from the fact that he has broken up a strong tightknit winning side and replaced them with the type of players who failed to keep West Brom in the PL.

He hasn't taken into account that just like the PL south of the border, you need both physical and semi talented players to compete in Scotland. Both which were missing during Celtics games against the likes of St Mirren and Rangers.

Since falling around 10 points behind the Gers, Tony has failed to make any dent in that lead despite Rangers best efforts to let Celtic back into it. Lennon will get them playing as a team again and might actually manage to finish within 10 points of Rangers!

Archived