BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just cruel. 7-1 to Chelsea and Lampard with 4. I have him in my fantasy team but he was captain until last night when I switched to Rooney, who isn't playing.

Double points... :(

should make a good watch on MOTD

This is just cruel. 7-1 to Chelsea and Lampard with 4. I have him in my fantasy team but he was captain until last night when I switched to Rooney, who isn't playing.

Double points... :(

Bad luck pal. Bet you've not had as bad a day as Big Brad though!

• Backroom

ahahahhaha

Champions League for Brad and Warnock? You're having a laugh! :lol::lol::lol:

I guesss we're better off with Jason Brown and Phil Jones. :)

Second season in a row Villa have totally bottled it. Must be infuriating as a fan to watch your team go so close, only to completely lose their nerve at the end of the season.

Delighted West Ham lost...also please Hull beat Fulham as it pulls West Ham closer to them aswell as doing us a favour with Fulham.

Just a shame Stoke had to get 3 points!

3 points tomorrow and it will of been another fantastic weekend, especially if the Scousers beat Sunderland too!

Agree with you hughesy. I was over the moon that west ham lost and hull won but it was a bit of a shame that it had to be Stoke beating west ham. I'd still take that if it sees west ham relegated. Hull have a far better run in and have their fate in their own hands now. Anything from their game in hand sees west ham right in trouble.

Love it if west ham and burnley go down.

Agree with you hughesy. I was over the moon that west ham lost and hull won but it was a bit of a shame that it had to be Stoke beating west ham. I'd still take that if it sees west ham relegated. Hull have a far better run in and have their fate in their own hands now. Anything from their game in hand sees west ham right in trouble.

Love it if west ham and burnley go down.

Agree Ricky. Add to that list the Pompey scumbags and you've got the ideal 3. Burnley for obvious reasons and the two clubs most to blame for the financial mess the league is in. Pompey have just become an utter joke and for some good reason Gold and Sullivan have ploughed good money into living in a real time pantomime. Some rich pickings to be had at West Ham too. Maybe Benni might fancy a long jog back up north. It would be the first time he'd have reported back in good shape for pre-season.

Wouldnt mind pinching noble or Parker.

Yeah i noticed Noble was on the bench against Wolves the other night. Always been a big fan of his. He scores some important goals from midfield. Obviously Parker would be fantastic, but i'm sure he'll have a lot of suitors should they go down.

The players from West Ham that I reckon would imrpove our first team are Parker, Behrami, Cole, Collison, and Diamanti. They're all well-coveted or on big wages, so I don't think we'd really benefit from their relegation. Meanwhile, Upson and Green, the most likely to leave, are hugely over-rated and worse than what we have.

Speaking of cheating, I enjoyed the game this afternoon. Nice penalty B)

Slightly different context though eh? If it weren't for Mr Brookings you'd be LONG gone by now. Here's hoping Hull put a run together.

After the two goals (that's what you call it when you put the ball into the big netted thing at the end of the pitch - I believe it's been a while ;) ) we had chalked off, it was the least we deserved!

Liverpool fan: "Rafa just needs a bit more time and the cash to spend".....how much more bloody time and money have the scousers got to waste? :unsure:

Liverpool fan: "Rafa just needs a bit more time and the cash to spend"..... how much more bloody time and money have the scousers got to waste? :unsure:

Make a great epitaph for the club. Fingers crossed eh?

It's prob fair to say that you really mean that. Burnley winning would have topped up WHU's current cup of woe perfectly.

The pen was dodgy without a doubt but a perfect reposte to Olssens wrongly disallowed opener. Doesn't always happen but today justice was served.

Archived