BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton Wet Spam finishes 2 - 2 which doesn't quite suit either team really. Maybe Wet Spam slightly more than Everton. Everton's outside chance of Europe looks further away than ever.

Hull still have a game in hand which could well be crucial.

Anyone else think that the top 7 is the law of diminishing returns in full play? Spent millions more than Rovers and Everton are borderline for Europe?

Just says to me mid-table mediocrity is potentially a better business model. Simply invest to stand still.

• Backroom

Watching MOTD2... Torres couldn't believe he was being taken off, Gerrard's expression was even funnier, just staring at Rafa like :blink: and then turning around and shaking his head :D

N'Gog is bloody rubbish as well. Can't believe he's still at Liverpool, he's terrible.

Watching MOTD2... Torres couldn't believe he was being taken off, Gerrard's expression was even funnier, just staring at Rafa like :blink: and then turning around and shaking his head :D

N'Gog is bloody rubbish as well. Can't believe he's still at Liverpool, he's terrible.

Rafa will be out in the summer!!! He is clueness and doesnt understand the way to play in the premiership to win the league!!!! The Shortlist will be Jose Mourinho, Martin O'Neill and Roy Hogdson. I WOULD go for either Mourinho or Hogdson.

Rafa will go to Juve in the summer I think.

Liverpool will have bigger fish to fry than Hodgson & O'Neill

Like who???

When i speak to my friends who are Liverpool fans, they says that it got to be somebody who has manage in the premiership and will understand the way the game has to play in the premiership. They want either Mourinho or Hogdson. Both would do a excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very funny clip.

Kamara is class, met him in press lounge at Ewood this season, really nice bloke, but how do you miss a sending off at a game your reporting on :lol:

Did anyone else notice that the linesman who flagged Olsson offside against Burney last week was the one who didnt raise his flag against Drogba at Utd this week. Coincidence or what? 2 big errors in 2 big games suggests he needs a break.

Perhaps he wanted to even it up, flagged offside to one that wasn't, so decided not to flag one that was offside, unfortunatley for Utd it was against them, but there again how many bad decisions do they get going their way.

Luciano Spalletti.

Gareth Bale is one of Juventus's top targets this summer,£12-15 million bid on it's way soon.

Are you the Italian Nicko?

A very funny clip.

Absolutely brilliant. :lol::lol:

Kamara is class, met him in press lounge at Ewood this season, really nice bloke, but how do you miss a sending off at a game your reporting on :lol:

Kamara missing the sending off speaks volumes about how horrible that match was.

Priceless.

Did anyone else notice that the linesman who flagged Olsson offside against Burney last week was the one who didnt raise his flag against Drogba at Utd this week. Coincidence or what? 2 big errors in 2 big games suggests he needs a break.

Really? He didn't appear to be enjoying his job very much on Sat after reallising that he had cocked up again did he? No doubt SA and the old RFW will be in cahoots preparing to deliver a coup de grace on him to Keith Hackett and send him back to the Conference or worse. Difficult to have much sympathy either given the recent evidence of his competence.

Steve/ Dave Jones The scouse sports editor at Radio Lancs a decade or more back once missed a goal for Aldershot at Turf Moor! During the BRFC commentary the station went 'Round the grounds' to the Turf, he came on and said it's a dreadful game with nothing much to report. 2 mins late he had to come back on saying that he'd missed an Aldershot goal and that the real score was 0-1!

Luciano Spalletti.

Gareth Bale is one of Juventus's top targets this summer,£12-15 million bid on it's way soon.

They should really concentrate on getting a good defence before signing attacking players...

Are you the Italian Nicko?

No not yet anyway. :lol: I work for Corriere Dello Sport and i'am base in England at the moment.

I look on all Premier League boards to gauge the current moods around the clubs.

If i see any Italian football questions around the sites i visit being a gentleman i will always try to answer them with the best of my knowledge.

No not yet anyway. :lol: I work for Corriere Dello Sport and i'am base in England at the moment.

I look on all Premier League boards to gauge the current moods around the clubs.

If i see any Italian football questions around the sites i visit being a gentleman i will always try to answer them with the best of my knowledge.

Can you tell me so, if you wouldn't mind, what's the story with Okaka?

Do Fulham have the option to sign him permanently in the summer?

Can you tell me so, if you wouldn't mind, what's the story with Okaka?

Do Fulham have the option to sign him permanently in the summer?

The original deal had an option for another season long loan if all parties were happy,then it all got messy and then a new deal was agreed with Okaka,i'm not sure what was agreed after it all got messy.

Roma have been hawking Julio Baptista around lately so he's on his way,how that effects Okaka's situation i'm not sure.

Roma will wait and see how the league pans out,before deciding on Summer transfer targets.

I guess with Roma's financial situation if you offered 5 million Euros you may get it accepted.

The original deal had an option for another season long loan if all parties were happy,then it all got messy and then a new deal was agreed with Okaka,i'm not sure what was agreed after it all got messy.

Roma have been hawking Julio Baptista around lately so he's on his way,how that effects Okaka's situation i'm not sure.

Roma will wait and see how the league pans out,before deciding on Summer transfer targets.

I guess with Roma's financial situation if you offered 5 million Euros you may get it accepted.

Cool, thanks.

He seems all right, very nervous infront of goal.

They wanted Okaka and ended up with Messy ? Fookin' nora !

Archived