BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be more apprpriate to ask who the hell are Celtic.

That club, the other big club in jockland, the land of men in frocks, showed up today thinking the game was already won.

Well done Ross County, you gave it them big time.

Celtic, a team that wins faff all this year.

I think it would be more apprpriate to ask who the hell are Celtic.

That club, the other big club in jockland, the land of men in frocks, showed up today thinking the game was already won.

Well done Ross County, you gave it them big time.

Celtic, a team that wins faff all this year.

Steven Craig scored the first goal and was MoM...born in Blackburn and son of legend Joe. Partick Thistle legend that is.

Manager Derek Adams played for Burnley too.

Small world.

Steven Craig scored the first goal and was MoM...born in Blackburn and son of legend Joe. Partick Thistle legend that is.

Manager Derek Adams played for Burnley too.

Small world.

Wonder if Steven was as quick as his dad <_<

I still havent't stopped laughing. Neil Lennon is the saviour......or not!

I think even we would have managed to win that title this year.

Rovers would challenge for the SPL every year, and would win it most years.

If Rovers were in the SPL though we wouldnt be able to have anything like the squad we have now so it's a bit of a pointless comparison.

Of course. But what's being said is that Rovers current squad would challenge for and usually win the SPL on an annual basis.

To make the argument even more hypothetical by saying 'yes but our best players would leave' is pointless, and adds sod all to the initial suggestion.

Dindane has had a very good game. Boateng as well, and Piquionne. Dindane, has been quick and skilful, and i do think he will be a good signing for us.

So do I. He's impressed me in a pretty poor Pompey side. Mokoena has actually played really well in this match though, so maybe this game isn't quite the one to judge him by...

Dindane has had a very good game. Boateng as well, and Piquionne. Dindane, has been quick and skilful, and i do think he will be a good signing for us.

Forget speed and skill. We need a player who can put the ball in the back of the net. Dindane has proven this season that he isn't that player and if we want to become a top half team then IMO we should be focussing our efforts elsewhere to find a goalscorer.

I agree, I think if signed Dindane AND a proven goalscorer then that will give us plenty of different options upfront but if we just settle for Dindane and rely on him to bang the goals in then I can't see us changing into a team which will finish teams off.

I guess we'll wait and see.

Fantastic win by Ross County!

Too right. They were dancing in the streets of Dingwall last night.

Celtic and Spurs both humiliated within 24 hours - absolutely marvellous.

Up the Proddies.

Archived