BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the Turkish fans 'youtubed' his name, and watched the first entry, ala. Villanueva. There is plenty of Turkish in the comments section! Here it is:

Might have gave them a bit of a false impression.

Sean Davies' move to Pompey collapsed so he is apparently Bolton-bound.

Going to make the Notlob derby a bit more tasty.

This also points to massive problems at Pompey if they are unable even to land a free non-contract player.

I still can't get over this, absolutely hysterical. Nominated for post of the year!

Sorry, Phil, but the thing that makes it so funny is that you're normally an insightful poster who generally knows what he's talking about, and then you come up with this gem :lol:

As for the Vassell pictures - comedy gold.

Man. Utd should have written a clause into the Ronaldo deal that Real Madrid cannot target certain players. I don't know if that's even legal or been done before, but hey. :lol:

AC Milan season tickets sold so far???????

400 :o

Rovers to have more season tickets holder than AC!

There has been big protests about Kaka being sold and some other things, so fans are staying away for a while I think.....

• Backroom
There has been big protests about Kaka being sold and some other things, so fans are staying away for a while I think.....

Can't blame them tbh. Selling Kaka and replacing him with Crouch :o

They do protests quite well over there. A couple of seasons in the Milan derby, the Inter fans including all the ultras just didn't turn up at all in protest of having a bad season. The few fans that did turn up displayed banners criticising the team.

The protests have made interesting reading, but even so only 400. Thats a serious drop don't they normally have over 30/40,000. Even though United sold Ronaldo they'll still sell all there season tickets.

I think its going to be quite an interesting situation, what will happen if Pato and Pirlo leave as well?

The ultra's are seriously hardcore though, but I didn't think all of their fans would stay away.

• Backroom

Guardian reporting the same. Nicko said it was not going to happen... but the papers seem convinced it is going ahead, and most of the betting markets have been suspended...

Archived