BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Don't often like to see Citeh win but the more points Big Club lose the greater chance we have of creeping up as high as 9th.

I liked the bit when the Citeh fans were singing "Are you Burnley in disguise?" :)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too right. They were dancing in the streets of Dingwall last night.

Celtic and Spurs both humiliated within 24 hours - absolutely marvellous.

Up the Proddies.

Yeah....all four of them! (the streets that is; not the population I guess that would be a few hundred at least).

Incidentally I dont know if anyone is interested ,but there is actually a little place in Scotland called Dingleton. it can be found just on the south east side of Melrose in the Borders region. Just thought some of you might like to know that!wink.gif

Agreed. Plenty of sectarian message boards for that kind of garbage. Still, it is nice to see Spurs get beat!

Don't be silly you two and lighten up. Jims only cast a line out and you've eagerly gobbled up his bait. Harmless fun.

Easily the most enjoyable match on TV I've seen this season. A proper cup tie with the underdogs prevailing. Just had a feeling when I saw Grant rallying his team at the start of extra time compared to the Gringe moping about it was going to be Pompey's day.

Became fairly clear early on though that it was going to be no push over for Spurs. Dindane, Piquioine, Prince-Boatang and the nutty looking guy (Yebda?) all looking threatening. Muntari too when he came on. Certainly put themselves in the shop window.

Man. Utd have found their scapegoat in Dimitar Berbatov. He's a quality player (but not £30m's worth) but isn't helped that his style of play contrasts with that of golden boy Rooney. Man. Utd have always boasted a TEAM of match-winners over the years, which is why the spotlight shouldn't be aimed solely at the Bulgarian striker.

Man. Utd have found their scapegoat in Dimitar Berbatov. He's a quality player (but not £30m's worth) but isn't helped that his style of play contrasts with that of golden boy Rooney. Man. Utd have always boasted a TEAM of match-winners over the years, which is why the spotlight shouldn't be aimed solely at the Bulgarian striker.

I think Berbatov has stunk old trafford out to be honest, looks to me like he has completely bottled it. But I agree the form of Rooney this season has hidden a lot of problems within their forward line and midfield.

Liverpool going under administration?

Royal Bank of Scotland to take over the Reds

It seems that the opinion is now that Lpool will not get CL money next year and the moneymen are seeking to make the best out of a bad job.

Financial 'expert' Jamie Carragher is even putting a positive spin on their demise, however the last time they missed the CL merry go round they were not up to their necks in debt.

United fans hate Berbatov.

Was supping with them outside the Golden Cup after the game on Sunday, the united team coach drove past and a lot of abuse was being hurled at him.

£500m for Liverpool? A tad hopeful, no?

Certainly puts our £25 m asking price into perspective.

£400m straight to the Royal Bank and £50m each for the yanks I'd imagine. In return one gets the incompetent fat spanish waiter, Torres with his bags packed, a team full of never has beens on huge wages and no CL money. Oh and a ground that has gone past it's sell by date.

Can't see a queue forming around the block for that particular deal. :rolleyes:

Archived