BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looking at the run in, and Arsenal could still nick in there and win the league. If they were to beat Spurs tonight that would leave them 3 points behind Chelsea, with this run in -

Arsenal Chelsea

Spurs A Spurs A

Wigan A Stoke H

Man City H Liverpool A

Rovers A Wigan H

Obviously this is based on the ground Chelsea lose at Spurs and Liverpool, and Arsenal win all their remaining games. Think tonight is a massive game for both Spurs (pushing for Champions League place) and Arsenal (obviously still in the hunt for the league). I think Man Utd have pretty much blown it, and can't see them taking any points from Eastlands, and can see Spurs getting a draw at Old Trafford. Looks like Blackburn and Spurs have/will play a huge part in were the title ends up this year.

As for the teams going down, I cant see it going any other way than Hull and Burnley joining Pompey, and with Newcastle and West Brom coming back up, the league looks a lot stronger for next season.

£400m straight to the Royal Bank and £50m each for the yanks I'd imagine. In return one gets the incompetent fat spanish waiter, Torres with his bags packed, a team full of never has beens on huge wages and no CL money. Oh and a ground that has gone past it's sell by date.

Can't see a queue forming around the block for that particular deal. :rolleyes:

And yet there will be cos of who they are.

Just looking at the run in, and Arsenal could still nick in there and win the league. If they were to beat Spurs tonight that would leave them 3 points behind Chelsea, with this run in -

Arsenal Chelsea

Spurs A Spurs A

Wigan A Stoke H

Man City H Liverpool A

Rovers A Wigan H

Obviously this is based on the ground Chelsea lose at Spurs and Liverpool, and Arsenal win all their remaining games. Think tonight is a massive game for both Spurs (pushing for Champions League place) and Arsenal (obviously still in the hunt for the league). I think Man Utd have pretty much blown it, and can't see them taking any points from Eastlands, and can see Spurs getting a draw at Old Trafford. Looks like Blackburn and Spurs have/will play a huge part in were the title ends up this year.

As for the teams going down, I cant see it going any other way than Hull and Burnley joining Pompey, and with Newcastle and West Brom coming back up, the league looks a lot stronger for next season.

Arsenal also have Fulham H last game of the season,

I just hope we have the opportunity to de-rail Arsenals title bid too!! I would love us to stop Wengers moaners!

Of the top 3 I'd like em to win it. Wenger may moan and whinge but their quality of football deserves reward.

Of the top 3 I'd like em to win it. Wenger may moan and whinge but their quality of football deserves reward.

I agree on the quality...however I dont like their 'im the target' attitude & their ability to dive & roll around to get the ref on side. For that reason - I hope they dont win it this season!

I see a story has broken that Goldman Sachs looked at buying Liverpool but walked away from it because of the Americans' asking price.

Latest is Natwest have extended the debt pay off deadline by six months to give new Livepool chairman (and lifelong Chelsea fan) Martin Boughton time to sort things out.

Meantime Juve have apparently given Rafa ten days to decide if he is interested in their job. Let's hope he's not- he's doing a grand job where he is.

Meantime Juve have apparently given Rafa ten days to decide if he is interested in their job. Let's hope he's not- he's doing a grand job where he is.

On the face of it he'd be mad to take that job. He's just completed year 1 of a 4 year deal hasn't he? Within 6 months new owners will come in and boot him out. Then he'll be off with 3 years wages in his back sack.

Celtic fans are saying they are going to stay away from the next home game to Rangers to avoid having the pish taken out of them.

Looks like the short term signing of Robbie Keane has backfired dramatically, thank god he never ended up here.

Celtic fans should stay away from the Old Firm as a form of protest not because they're scared of a few hunred Gers winding them up. Wimps.

Looks like the short term signing of Robbie Keane has backfired dramatically, thank god he never ended up here.

Are you joking? Keane is a brilliant player and we'd be gagging to have him in the team. Getting mixed up in the ongoing implosion at Parkhead doesn't make one a bad player.

Are you joking? Keane is a brilliant player and we'd be gagging to have him in the team. Getting mixed up in the ongoing implosion at Parkhead doesn't make one a bad player.

Spot on. C_ltic are in too much shtook to lay the blame at the feet of one player. Messi would struggle in green and white hoops at the minute.

Celtic fans should stay away from the Old Firm as a form of protest not because they're scared of a few hunred Gers winding them up. Wimps.

The key term right now for Keane Rovermatt is, he once WAS a brilliant player sadly, not anymore otherwise he'd be in the Tottenham team.

The key term right now for Keane is, he once WAS a brilliant player sadly, not anymore otherwise he'd be in the Tottenham team.

He would still score many more than our strike-force.

As for Spurs and players.....lets not go their eh - Bentley on the bench....Pavlechenko usually on the bench....Bent not given chances.....Sign half of the players they have previously sold - only for more money!

Archived