BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

After watching toothless United last week, can anyone see anything but a City win by at least TWO clear goals in this weeks Manchester derby.

Id be very suprised if they did!

As for Brum - didnt that dodgy hong kong fella promise £30m in January or something which never arrived?! :rolleyes:

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else getting a little sick and tired of Avram Grant? "Blah blah blah, We didn't deserve points deduction, Blah blah blah, Let us into Europe, Blah blah blah, We deserve an award this season!"

You're a small time club who spent beyond its means and are paying the consequences. Get over it.

I feel a bit of sympathy for Grant because he didn't cause the situation but agreed he doesn't need to keep banging on about it, everyone knows the story now, they overspent and because of that he is in a tough situation but there troubles have been going on for a while now, it's not as though he came into the job blind. Still plenty of other managers out there who would swap with him in a heartbeat. (Perhaps not now they are down but when he took over I'm sure plenty of people would have wanted a crack at the premiership.)

• Backroom

He's a decent player but I already have a rea ldislike for Darren Gibson, he showed last week and today he thinks he is above people and is constantly in the refs face, cocky git. Typical United player.

• Backroom

Last week he wound me up, clearly fouled Kalninic then went over to have a go at him on the ground, then had another go at the ref after being booked, he could have walked as there was easily 2 bookings in there.

His shooting is over rated too, he scuffed 3 at Rovers and 2 so far today he just shoots so often that one flies in now and again ala Lampard

Really poor game. City simply don't look a top 4 team. Flat track bullies.

Oh Rooney. No need for that. May have been making a point about being kicked all over the pitch, but hate to see that sort of thing (as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago).

• Backroom

Ha ha ha ha who was it the other week who said Rooney would never roll around after a foul, he just did it more than Messi ever has.

He got caught then rolled around till the yellow card came out then got up and ran off

By the way this game is awful

Edit: fair play eddie didnt realise it was you who said you hated it but Rooney has just shown himself as no better than any of them there

• Backroom

The guy isn't innocent though, he dives quite a lot so to see him play act like that is no surprise at all.

That kind of thing from him is why I will never like him as much as say Messi :blink::P

...because he's Gareth Barry, although there was a slight touch to his left ankle.

Also...did Given get any of that when Giggs kicked it. There hasn't been a replay but it seems a bit like Giggs fluffed it and then Given slammed into him? Surely that was a foul?

That's a bit much. City not being able to pick up Paul Scholes cost them, nothing to do with Bellamy. That was terrible defending. Last minute of the game and they only had 3/4 players in the box and you fail to pick up the shortest player in their team?

That's a bit much. City not being able to pick up Paul Scholes cost them, nothing to do with Bellamy. That was terrible defending. Last minute of the game and they only had 3/4 players in the box and you fail to pick up the shortest player in their team?

He ended all of City's best attacks today single handedly apart from the Barry dive/trip. He should have kept the ball at the death in the corner instead of passing it across the field. He was their worst player by a mile today. City lost all shape in the centre when De Jong was subbed.

Archived