BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Whats the excuse? No trophies...no attending matches? Only attend when your winning!!!

Cr4p football in an almost 3rd world class league :unsure:

If i was the Celtic or Rangers chairman, i`d take a MASSIVE gamble & resign from the SPL & beg the FA to let us join even at conference level. Only then would they ever have the remote possibility of getting to the promised land.....the EPL.

It might take them 5-10yrs to get there, but at least they`ll have earned their passage to the honey-pot.

btw...i`m not arsed about either club, just thinking on a keyboard.

The quality of the SPL is barely championship level at best anyway...... :unsure:

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True but Chelsea have to go to Liverpool!!

Arsenal are only 3 off if they win tomorrow & they have an easier run-in....

As for 4th - I too hope Spurs get it, then it will allow them to push on abit further and really challenge Liverpool next season, City will spend mega money no matter what!

Arsenal may be 3 points off, but it is effectively 4 because of their weaker goal difference. They can't win it.

Cr4p football in an almost 3rd world class league :unsure:

If i was the Celtic or Rangers chairman, i`d take a MASSIVE gamble & resign from the SPL & beg the FA to let us join even at conference level. Only then would they ever have the remote possibility of getting to the promised land.....the EPL.

It might take them 5-10yrs to get there, but at least they`ll have earned their passage to the honey-pot.

btw...i`m not arsed about either club, just thinking on a keyboard.

The quality of the SPL is barely championship level at best anyway...... :unsure:

Suicidal idea.

Arsenal have shown where they are most vulnerable.

Great result for the pie eaters as well as manure and chelsea.

Am looking forward to the visit of Arsenal now they are out of the race for the league, arsen whinger may just play his kids as 3rd spot is virtually wrapped up.

Jesus christ well done Wigan! :o

Just hope we can give Arsenal a game like that at Ewood.....ATTACK! ATTACK!! SAMUEL

The Celtic fans and the Rangers fans around here are all talking about how disillusioned they have become with watching the old firm teams - could be more opportunities to increase Rovers crowds next season.

Wishful thinking Jal but you never know!

Well played Wigan - especially against that lot. I really do not like Arsenal as a club, its team, its supporters and its manager and in the words, of Keggie Keggle, I'd love it, really love, it if we could give them a sound beating at Ewood.

As for 4th - I too hope Spurs get it, then it will allow them to push on abit further and really challenge Liverpool next season, City will spend mega money no matter what!

What have they been doing this season?

Well played Wigan - especially against that lot. I really do not like Arsenal as a club, its team, its supporters and its manager and in the words, of Keggie Keggle, I'd love it, really love, it if we could give them a sound beating at Ewood.

I hate the Arsenal. Bunch of cheating pansies and that bloody Wenger; he 'never sees it', when he does it's always someone else to blame, or he's stood on the touchline palms outstretched as if no-one is allowed to be in the lead against them.

Have to agree Hughsey, straight up choice aint it ?

I wonder if wham can roll over the svcousers tomorrow night or if not (as is likely) that Hull can somehow do an Oldham and win at Villa in midweek, niw that really would make it interesting at the bottom.

BTW

Rovers are even out of the top 5 worst discipline teams this season. What the hell is going on at our club !!!!!!!

I'm surprised Arsene Wenger doesn't come under more scrutiny. Sure, they play some breathtaking football, but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't won a trophy for five years. Sometimes I get the impression that he abstains from spending money in order to avoid the pressure that comes with it.

I wonder if wham can roll over the svcousers tomorrow night or if not (as is likely) that Hull can somehow do an Oldham and win at Villa in midweek, niw that really would make it interesting at the bottom.

BTW

Rovers are even out of the top 5 worst discipline teams this season. What the hell is going on at our club !!!!!!!

Same position as our league 12th, best for a decade, is Sam going soft.

Sometimes I get the impression that he abstains from spending money in order to avoid the pressure that comes with it.

I was thinking the same thing, there are a couple of other things as well, he wants to hold firm to this potential dynasty idea of young quality AND he has been waiting for the eventual reinvestment for Chelsea and United when the players get older. I think he probably firmly believes a major rebuild by Chelsea and United will = trophy time for Le Arse.

Next year has to see Arsenal dominate otherwise he has probably got to go.

Id be delighted if Hull could grab a win...I really would prefer them to stay up and West Ham to go down!

Same position as our league 12th, best for a decade, is Sam going soft.

Yet we still often get branded physical, nasty or bullies!! :lol: Hopefully next season NZonzi can start using his massive frame and become abit more of a fighter in the midfield.

IN OTHER NEWS - press suggesting that Mourinho will take over for Fergie at the end of next season....

Next year has to see Arsenal dominate otherwise he has probably got to go.

Haven't Arsenal just extended his contract?

Arsenals football is superb if a taj brittle from time to time but their footballing business is superb. Without Abromovitch Chelsea are history (as are City without the Arabs) both situations can ultimately only end in tears, MU are suffering increasingly under their burden of debt as are Liverpool and that will end in tears too so I applaud Arsenals business acumen for keeping the club on the straight and narrow.

No Wenger hasnt committed yet - and said he wont, until the team prove they are good enough.

I think this summer will see a big spend by the gunners....3 or 4 players - If they can sign a striker, a keeper, a replacement for Gallas & perhaps a midfield general then they will be very hard to beat to the title next season..

Yet we still often get branded physical, nasty or bullies!! :lol: Hopefully next season NZonzi can start using his massive frame and become abit more of a fighter in the midfield.

Think you'll find NZonzi will be more or less the same next season as he has been this season its the players around him who need to change or improve.

Archived