BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Just to clear up a couple of questions.

I wouldn't believe or repeat any of the Gerrard stuff...

Man U are NOT after Boselli.

Expecting anyone to splash the cash much this summer nicko or do you think it'll be another tight window with clubs waiting for City to choose who they want?

Most of the talk so far has been about clubs needing to get rid of players, clubs aren't usually that keen on buying the ones that people want shut of though are they!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Questio for Nicko----we're being linked with Kasper Schmeica l(sp!) again now he's apparently leaving County on a free. Any idea why? He surely won't sit on the bench with us till Robbo gets old and we also have Brown, Bunn and Fielding. He's going to go somewhere else isn't he?

Talking of Liverpool - anybody else heard any rumour of the latest Shock horror re Gerrard and NOTW

maybe one for Nicko

The Gerrard link was on here a day or two ago - also Alex Curran released an 'official' statement yesterday too so, according to her, its all nonsense!

For anyone not sure - simply google it!

modes98

Posted Yesterday, 16:58 PM

No rumours please. If you have a link to a story from a newspaper, etc then by all means but rumours could get us in trouble.

Yes - understand hence why only asking heard and not stated anything

The Gerrard link was on here a day or two ago - also Alex Curran released an 'official' statement yesterday too so, according to her, its all nonsense!

For anyone not sure - simply google it!

Not about the supposed split Hughesy - but why the split rumour has surfaced

I'll leave it there

Rafa Benitez has to go from liverpool? I dont see why people see him has a top manager. Think they should go for either Hodgsen or O'Neill has manager next season. My Liverpool mate is pulling his hair out at watching liverpool this season. And he's not got much left now. hahahaha!!!

Like other members well chuffed Roy has done the business for Fulham. FFan enjoy yr final in Germany, hope you go the final step and win the trophy. After the run you have had you deserve it but in the meantime drop off the league placings and leave us for 10th spot !!

Like other members well chuffed Roy has done the business for Fulham. FFan enjoy yr final in Germany, hope you go the final step and win the trophy. After the run you have had you deserve it but in the meantime drop off the league placings and leave us for 10th spot !!

that would mean the Dingles in Europe :(

that would mean the Dingles in Europe :(

Only if England as a whole have one of the best 3 Fair Play records in Europe, although when they were last updated back in January we were 3rd!

I suggest Sam instructs the players to pick up as many cards as possible in the next few games :)

How brilliant would it be if the Dingles were set for Europe but on the last day of the season we pick up two red cards to ruin England's fair play record :)

I :wub: Diego Forlan right now!! For a while it looked like I'd be going to Hamburg to watch an all-English cup final with 30k+ scousers, which would've been rubbish!! But now can look forward to it!

Congratulations Fulham, enough is enough though.

England are still third in the rankings (allegedly) read a report yesterday.

Dingles in Europe, no thanks, my sides haven't recovered enough from the last laugh yet. :D

Anyway, don't know how true this is but, I read they did not apply for a UEFA license. Now that would be another side splitter if true.

Edit. according to Burnleymad, they applied for it in the last month and were successful. :(

Archived