BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

Liverpool's subs bench was awful.

Time is up for Rafa. Probably end up at Real Madrid at the end of the season.

Bloody weird. He's absolutely incompetent yet he's linked with Juve, City and Real. Maybe we'll see Incy turn up at Roma or AC at this rate.

I must say yesterday showing was a typical Lpool performance without Torres. Flat footed and one dimensional with not the slightest inspiration or urgency showed by any of them. No quality up front and Gerrard again showed why I've seen him as an overrated media darling for some years now. It's been a gradual decline for him from excellent to average since Istanbul and the Chelsea saga.

that would mean the Dingles in Europe :lol::lol:

Corrected it for you kelbo.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rafa has said they need at leas 4-5 'top player' signings for next season :rolleyes: - does he not get that hes the problem!?

Liverpool realistically need 7 1st team players (Reina, Carra, Gerrard & Torres are fine)

I think on the paper Reina, Alquilani (he will blossom next season), Carragher, Agger, Gerrard, Torres, Benayoun, Mascherano and maybe Kuyt and Skrtel are all good players. The problem is the complete lack of depth in their current squad and failed buys such as Lucas Leiva, Ryan Babel, David Ngog, Riera and Nabil El Zhar.

Mascherano is fine as well and one or two others would be perfectly sufficient if they had more quality elsewhere. They just need 2/3 top quality players if they seriously want to compete.

Yeah forgot about him & Johnson.

In reality - they need a top centre half, 2 good goalscorers & a decent winger to push them much closer to the top teams.

Still looking at over £50m, which they dont have! :lol:

Guest roverspogges

Let's say Burnley were going for the title (yes I know but just run with it for arguments sake) and we were in liverpools position. Would you want rovers to lose and hand the title over to the dingles?? What I'm asking really is there certain circumstances where you might want us to lose. If I was a pool fan I would be happy with a defeat.

Let's say Burnley were going for the title (yes I know but just run with it for arguments sake) and we were in liverpools position. Would you want rovers to lose and hand the title over to the dingles?? What I'm asking really is there certain circumstances where you might want us to lose. If I was a pool fan I would be happy with a defeat.

I'd be transferring to the Darwen End (away fan section)

Anyone remember 1995?

Liverpool weren't bothered about beating Blackburn even if it meant that Man Utd won the league (which thankfully they didn't). Why do people think that Liverpool would throw the game this time? 19 times or not the record is going to be beaten one time or another.

Bloody weird. He's absolutely incompetent yet he's linked with Juve, City and Real. Maybe we'll see Incy turn up at Roma or AC at this rate.

Perhaps those links have something to do with him having won the Spanish La Liga twice, the UEFA-cup and the Champions League?

Just reading the part about starting at 10:30 and finishing at 1 really hits home what a ###### up society we have.

I know! How do they fit in a lunch break?

• Backroom

Looks like warnock had a shocking first half against city he gave the ball away a few times at the back far too easy then conceded a daft penalty an could have dine better with the second

• Backroom

Ha ha brilliant united will be fuming

Nice to hear the commentators fondly remembering that day in 95

The refs just done united a huge favour in my book clear penalty to Chelsea and a red card not given

It almost shows why people do dive at times although I hate it so much. It looked to me that Kalou tried to stay on his feet and then stumbled eventually going down after losing his balance which from the ref's view probably made it look a bit theatrical, pretty sure that was a nailed on pen.

Also as Topman and TCO have mentioned, it's the referee bottling another decision, he basically wasn't sure otherwise he would surely have booked Kalou.

I honestly don't understand the rule, I thought it was a case of anyone who is caught diving gets an automatic yellow card? Well if it wasn't a penalty then it had to be a dive considering Kalou's reaction to the decision and basically demanding a penalty.

Archived